Planned Inactivity -Archived

I just want to let everyone know that I am not going to be as active as I would like to be in the final week of June, possibly leading into very early July as I'm moving home.

Do your worst weather forecast.

Guest Former Staff

I just want to let everyone know that I am not going to be as active as I would like to be in the final week of June, possibly leading into very early July as I'm moving home.

Do your worst weather forecast.

In addition to the move, something now requires my urgent attention, I'll be inactive from tomorrow as I have to travel back home. With periodic access to the forums for around a week to a week and a half which by then I should be active again.

I'm hoping on the piggybacking train!

Some people have recently asked me why there has been a lack of events so far this summer. Unfortunately some of my classes for college got screwed up and I was forced to take summer classes to make up for it. On top of that my family decided to have puppies and I have been devoting a ton of time to them (Who can resist such cute faces?!). This has left me with little relaxation time and time to work on things. There are events being worked on though so stay tuned!

In the next week or two I hope to announce player-ran-events and get E up and running for all.

Guest Former Staff

On top of that my family decided to have puppies

On top of that my family decided to have puppies

Which species are you!?

-------------------------------------------

I'm back "home" now from visiting my family. My activity should begin to return to normal from now but I've switched homes since I headed off to see my family. There's a ton of work to do here fixing up the house so I'll be quite busy but I'll make a point to be around on IRC / in-game at least once a day until that is all sorted. I've been keeping an eye on events through the forums so I'm mostly up-to-date with discussions / ban appeals and what-not.

Guest Former Staff

I'm travelling back home to see my family from July 15th - July 17th. I'll primarily be contactable through the forums during this time.

Told the Padmins about it ages ago, didn't even think to post here. I'll be largely inactive until October because I'm on a backpacking trip around Europe. I can still be reached on Facebook, snapchat, forums (I get emails), but I'll naturally be spending my time doing fun stuff instead. :)

• Silversunset01 locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic