Planned Inactivity -Archived

Hey guys! I will be officially in Japan from 15 October to 02 November. I will have a little laptop with me most likely so I may be on sporadically if I have free time in the evenings but otherwise I will be not on :) Doing this now otherwise I will probably forget haha.

Once again. I will need to be inactive. Current schedule for the move is Saturday May 27th. Friday night is a maybe depending on when the computers get packed. Since Monday is a holiday we may not be able to get internet hooked up at new place until Tuesday.  So to be safe I will say little to no access to the game from May 26-30. After this things should calm down ::fingers crossed::

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working at summer camp with limited internet access and free time for the next month, so I will be on less frequently until the 27th of July. Probably will only be able to hop on to the server like once a week or so during breaks until then.

Guest Former Staff

I'll be away from August 9th - 15th.
Edit: 18th - 21st will have me appear at a reduced activity level.

Edited by Barlimore
New plans.

So for the next few days and a majority of August I won't be around too much, I've procrastinated on memorizing my marching music and I'm having to pass it off last minute (;-;) and August begins band camp, so I won't say ill be inactive, just significantly less active than normal

• Upvote 1

• Silversunset01 locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic