Barlimore

Planned Inactivity

171 posts in this topic

I'm moving apartments, and etc. I don't expect to be on in any great detail until mid to late January.

From Friday 16th I'll be away from home. It's a little uncertain when I'll be back but I will still pop in as much as I can. My activity is going to decrease until I return home.

Back from 29th+.

Back from 29th+.

Bit exhausted today but I've returned home early.

I will be out of town Jan 5 - Jan 9. I have to fit in a few extra hours at work in the 3rd and 4th before I go, so I may not be on much then as well

Just updating my situation: Still not home and it will probably be still 1-2 weeks until I'm back in full capacity. 

A few days of a road trip and consequent packing means I'll be absent from the game.

EDIT: Not anymore.

Edited by buzzie71

I have bad news members of nerd.nu. After taking a nasty tumble on the ice from an ice storm, I'm stricken with multiple fractures in my left wrist. My arm is going to be in a cast and sling for some time, and it is pretty much impossible to do anything in game for the time being.

I'm sure I'll be back around once my wrist is healed up. Im hoping I don't have any permanent damage (crosses fingers).

I guess I should post something here. Currently doing other things, not sure when I'll be back. Burnout's a drag

I've been ridiculously busy IRL lately - will try to get on this week but that depends on Linux cooperating with my project.

Regret that I'll be unavailable this week; I'll most likely be making my reappearance on the evening of Monday, 20 February.

Hey guys. I have unplanned "inactivity" I suppose you could say. Looks like we will need to rewire the network cables in our house as that seems to be the source of all our internet problems (to give you an idea, we've had over 250 dropouts in the past 3 days ._. ).

I'll be calling around tomorrow to get the cables ASAP repaired this week, so this should be fixed soon. I will still be able to get on minecraft if it's desperate, but I drop out at the moment at least every 15min or so. So I won't be very useful in minecraft :( 

Me again.  Very sorry, but I too have become ridiculously busy IRL.  I'm estimating I'll need three weeks to complete what I'm currently working on, so I'll prolly resurface on Saturday, 18 March.

Trust me, I'd rather be playing Minecraft... :sad:

will be in the great white north next week on a mountain, subsequently will not be online under any capacity..

I will be mostly out of touch with the internet from March 10-24 on a trip to Dubai. Don't try to find me!

I will be on vacation during the first week of April. I might be able to check forums, but I will most likely not be online much.

Believe it or not, I'll finally be back this weekend (Sat or Sun). \o/

Edit. Yeah right. Computer started a literal fire. At this rate I will never be back. Asking heads to revoke my mod status for the time being.

So the wifi capabilities of my laptop I use for gaming suddenly gave out and I can't bypass the issue with wired.  I can still connect to Minecraft fine on a less powerful laptop, but am not really intending to doing that frequently, especially when I'm busy IRL...which is what it looks like might happen for the next month or so.  As a result I'll appear sparse in-game until the issue is fixed or a workaround is found.

I'm still intending to come back and host nerd Jeopardy if and when it happens, and I'll still be monitoring Reddit and the forums and will be in contact with staff in case I need to be reached.