jackrabbit898 [jchance]

jackrabbit898

Ok, I'd like to start with that was like 5 months ago at least and I've changed. Also, they banned my other account Xjackrabbit898X, because of "evading the ban". I swear I wasn't trying to evade the ban, in fact, I'd forgotten about the ban. I really love this server, and its the reason I came back to minecraft after those at least 5 months. I can hardly remember, but I believe it was once again with my friend silasjames, who has quit minecraft now. (He's still banned) Anytime I've done ANY griefing, lag machine building, or trolling, its because I'm with HIM, and now he doesn't play, so no more trouble. I have read the rules over and over, and I really would like to get unbanned.

Thanks,

jackrabbit898 (And Xjackrabbit898X)

Ban for jackrabbit898 on c.nerd.nu for Widespread griefing on C, fire spam, lag machine building. nerd.nu/appeal by jchance on 2014-08-14T08:23:45 (no more bans, no notes)

I kicked you on your alt account so we can sort this older ban out. Evading a ban is a punishable offense in our server rules. 

However, I'm willing to unban your first account. You've stated you've read the rules, and I'm willing to take a chance. 

Your account jackrabbit898 is unbanned. Welcome back. 

EDIT: I'd like to amend that I did not ban you on your account xjackrabbit898x. I kicked you and suggested you appeal your other account's ban.