Prize Ideas

SwitchViewz

Hey their everyone, I would like to open a brainstorm to the community on what we could do for prizes for events. In the past we have done subreddit flair, builds used in events, minor ingame awards, and a few other things I am probably forgetting. With the recent thread being against using money to fund prizes I am wondering what other prizes you might be able to come up with.

• Upvote 1

We should find someone with a bunch of ideas for events, prizes, etc., and make them an "Event Admin."  Then they could be in charge of coming up with these sort of things.

The entire point of being in an admin position is to gather feedback and thoughts from the community. As you are aware, I am the only Event Admins and I only have so many ideas. The community is full of hundreds of people who all have there own ideas.

I don't think it would be fair to the community to simply use only my ideas and events. We are a community! That's why I made this topic. I do have ideas for prizes but I also want to know what ideas the community has.

• Upvote 5

Winners circle, Something unique in server, In-game prizes.

I think this has been discussed time and time again but the main reason for not allowing it, is because we aren't one of the millions of other servers that offer donater ranks and prizes such as that.  We keep in game interactions simple and treat everyone as the same person, this helps keep the community on a less competitive level and also as said before, separates us from the rest of the servers.