Friday Night Civ! [BNW]

dizney07

Hey guys, tonight I'll be hosting a Civ V game around 7 pm CST! We'll be using all DLC (unless a majority of players are lacking a certain DLC) and standard rules:

- Quick Movement/Combat (to help with lag/to make turns quicker)

- Pace: Quick

- Barbarians On

- Map: Continents

- Map Size: Depends on the amount of people, no smaller than Standard

*If there's less than the amount of players to fill standard, AI will be included.

*If there's more than the amount of players to fill a huge map (12 players) then it will be first come first serve

- Victory: Time off, all others On

- Timer will be ON to speed the game up as well

All rules can be changed if everyone agrees to change them!

Player list:

1. dizney07 - Polynesia

2. Scubasteve1194 - Korea

3. Barlimore - Random (or selecting at menu)

4. MrLoud - Random (or selecting at menu)

5. kingwill - Celts

We'll meet on mumble and I'll be in the channel a bit earlier as well. If you'd like to play, leave a response! :-)

Guest Former Staff

How long would you expect the game to run for and would you mind someone dropping out partway through? I'm asking as I'd like to try to join in but due to the time, might not be able to stay for an entire Civ V game.

How long would you expect the game to run for and would you mind someone dropping out partway through? I'm asking as I'd like to try to join in but due to the time, might not be able to stay for an entire Civ V game.

Personally I don't mind if people drop mid-match (within reason, staying for 10 turns and then leaving is slightly irritating) especially due to the length of normal Civ games. With timer, quick movement/combat and quick pace, the games should move fairly smoothly as well!

Guest Former Staff

Count me in then. :-) I haven't played for a long time so I'll probably choose a random nation or make my mind up from those that are left when we get together. I would aim to stay for at least one hour, maybe two if I am awake enough still.

Edit: I should mention that I do not have the following DLC: Scrambled Continents Map Pack & Scrambled Nations Map Pack.

Edited by Barlimore
Edited to show DLC.