• Yes.
    • No.
    • Do not know well enough.
  2. 2. Hollifer

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Do not know well enough.
  3. 3. Trekman10

We have a smaller list going forward for this voting topic but we are continuing to discuss further nominations. The submissions from the applyformod page are helping us to have a broader consideration. For any names which are not in list list but you feel may have been overlooked then please head to our applyformod page to submit a name, alongside any comments to support your choice.

Following a similar format to the last few moderator nominations:

A few things to keep mind before you vote:

• "Yes" means "I am supporting this person, and want to see this person as a moderator."
  • "No" means ""I don't think this person should be a moderator."
  • "Don't know well enough" means "I don't know this person well enough to make a decision."
  • The results are public, so anyone will be able to see who you voted for.

Should you have any individual concerns with any of the candidates being voted for above then you're welcome to reach out to a head admin where we can properly take your feedback into consideration.

Voting will close in one week where we will follow up with the results.

Guest Former Staff

A few days ago, I had sent a mass pm to all active staff who have not yet voted. This may have helped to contribute to the number of votes to go from 14 -> 33. In future votes, around halfway through the voting period I'll do something similar.

This poll will close in just over a day, then the head admins will review any further feedback provided during this vote before announcing our new community moderators. We will aim to complete these tasks within 24 hours from the poll closing.