pvp tournament idea

snipe

i've played minecraft since 2010 i can't believe how much minecraft has grown in 5 years, and one thing that i have always loved doing is pvp, its one of the best things to do in minecraft, lots of people have their own skill in minecraft parkour buliding redstone but mine has always been pvp so it got me thinking maybe i should host a pvp tournament, i ask that anyone interested in giving me ideas or helping me run the event to comment giving me ideas and stuff like that, PS sorry for the bad typing skills im only 13 so what do you expect

Guest Former Staff

That's great- When building the arena you could consider whether you just want it to be a fighting pit or whether you'd like lava in there for people to fall into. If you want to test some designs out then c.nerd.nu is a good place to test them out first.

Guest Former Staff

Can I suggest that this topic be moved to the suggestions section of the forum for the event server?

It's good here, based on the purpose of this forum and the content being discussed. From the sticky at the top of this forum.

This section is for players to post upcoming events that they are planning.

maybe i should host a pvp tournament, i ask that anyone interested in giving me ideas or helping me run the event to comment giving me ideas and stuff like that, PS sorry for the bad typing skills im only 13 so what do you expect