[AC] Event dev multi-worlds

SkrapssparkS

Right so there are a few worlds in event dev I'd like a little update on.

mv list:

[redacted]

If we cannot find a use for some of these worlds we should remove them there is no use in having inactive worlds up. Please get back to this quickly I'd like to get event-dev sorted out so we know exactly what is going on instead of it being a mess.

Edited by Barlimore
Redacted the list of multiverse worlds and their uses.

Wait, did [redacted] get moved over to E while I was gone? If it's the same one we were talking about, that would be the one I started. Originally Mrloud was going to make a post, but I was gone for a bit to give any more info, so far only the people I ask have built on it, but I intend to whitelist those who want to join and work on [redacted].

Edited by Barlimore
Redacted details of an ongoing event.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

I would also like to raise the question of currently loaded plugins and what is actually required

Currently event-dev has Plugins (34): [redacted]

The plugins highlighted in bold are currently running but don't appear to be getting used. In light of the server moving out of development phase and into a production usage I would like to get this all cleaned up. I will give it a week or so before removing things that I cannot see being used (unless told they are planned to be used shortly) Your assistance in getting this all cleaned up would be appreciated.

Edited by Barlimore
Redacted list of plugins for future events.