Survival: The Next Revision

Survival will come back if you hit up monrozabaleta, shanty_sniper, IDANUB, TheKingDuff, kyle_yardley, gaambo, Alissa_S, Isaiah_S, Emery, Gsand, unce, Randomdoor, BCB, istorm9, lazee boy, djt, tornadohorse, malvagio, dickflyr, Tharine, beastbruiser, nyislanders123, BraydenH, Ozomahtill, Mrgauthier, Smdavis, Gizzletinks, Avadakedavra, Maltom, nickeynickey123, Pootersaurus, drjohn123, ScaryBilbo, Abiuv, Forzaire, and Solarus, Moderwarfare483, lawjik, the_spammasaur, buchanman, uni0, Archiuz, nos_pumas,pokegeek1234, bhrossman, brianherman, joshuaherman, Texastormenture,whiteturbo, natdog, plomdawg, richedd, dizney07, dementedm0nkey, dando, casey1975 and the beloved pkome. All these players have made Survival for me personally a great experience, although they have probably grown out or are now adults.  Tell them if they want to relive old survival nostalgia. *

DISCLAIMER*: Most of the people I have listed are banned; so give them another chance pl0x. 

Hey man, that hurt 

• Upvote 4

Any idea who owns that portal? I'd be interested in making a road/rail if at all possible.

The south CARBON cardinal runs right through the mesa; you guys could probably connect to that as well!

It would be cool to run a TRAVEL line down there too, but that would be a month away or more since my current plans will represent weeks of construction work.