[PMC] Reminder for Moderators on Creative

Bardidley

Hey Everyone,

I Just want to remind all moderators who create regions for players on Creative to please leave at least a 10-15 block space between region protections. It is ok for the very large regions to butt against each other, but the small regions with plenty of free space around should not be huddled right beside each other - try to encourage claims that have a "buffer zone".

Thanks for cooperating!

• Upvote 1

The main reason is because players want this buffer zone between builds. There were many complaints about different builds being mere blocks from one another, some players plan to incorporate a buffer within their claim and others build right up to their border which we cannot control - so having a buffer between regions can relieve conflicts.

Guest Former Staff

Following on from Bardidley, and I can't speak for all players here but I have been somewhat involved in one situation where an early land claim was trying to expand but couldn't because early into the revision, someone had found them and put a plot next to them. Right next to them. Additionally, there was another region with a similar situation and I've just noticed more recently that modreq 845 has also been calling for a region / build to be moved back. Considering how early we are into the revision, that's a fair few requests already.

Do players widely know about this policy being enforced by moderators somewhere publicly yet?