Survival closing event

Four_Down

Guest Former Staff

Thanks for raising this suggestion Four_Down, we would usually like to jump straight into some form of end of revision event for Survival 29 however in this case we will not be wrapping up the revision with one.

The main reason for this is the server activity, it died off more than the low numbers we've seen playing, a few weeks back. The previous chaos event we had, while fun, was generally a lonely experience from when I was running around on it. The next major pvp event we have coming up is the charity fundraiser, organised by SkrapssparkS, which I feel would be far more fun to get involved in given the work we've put into it.

TLDR: Would prefer to give survival a chaos sendoff- No-one is likely to be playing it to make it worthwhile.

Thanks for raising this suggestion Four_Down, we would usually like to jump straight into some form of end of revision event for Survival 29 however in this case we will not be wrapping up the revision with one.

The main reason for this is the server activity, it died off more than the low numbers we've seen playing, a few weeks back. The previous chaos event we had, while fun, was generally a lonely experience from when I was running around on it. The next major pvp event we have coming up is the charity fundraiser, organised by SkrapssparkS, which I feel would be far more fun to get involved in given the work we've put into it.

TLDR: Would prefer to give survival a chaos sendoff- No-one is likely to be playing it to make it worthwhile.

Speaking of activity, have you had time to read any of the replies to this post of yours? 

If you have, it would be nice to see what you think of the suggestions in a post.

Guest Former Staff

Speaking of activity, have you had time to read any of the replies to this post of yours? 

If you have, it would be nice to see what you think of the suggestions in a post.

Yes, I've been avidly reading / upvoting people who are sharing ideas. While I have replied within the topic, I was hoping to give people some time to bring further ideas to the table so we can see what we have in full as I am aware that there is at least one other person wishing to share some ideas. So far, I think the contributions are great and a number of people have put a lot of thought into their proposed plans for future.

That's a shame.

I'm sure with enough advertising of an event, enough people would have shown up to make it worth while.

• Upvote 2