Getting a ton of disconnects when my internet is fine.

Forever_A_Steve

I get alot of disconnects randomly when playing or leaving my scripts to AFK, rendering them useless. 

The errors include forced removal by host or timeout but everytime I get these errors, i can load any webpage just fine since my network is fine. 

I can do a router restart, but wanted to see if it's something serverside. 

I am sorry that you cannot idle on our servers to your satisfaction. If you would like to troubleshoot the issue you may need to contact your ISP or your specific home network setup, such as not using wireless if you are currently.

In the event there are multiple parties with similar issues ( haven't heard many complaints about dropouts since we fixed the lag issue ) then we can investigate more on the server side of things.

For now I've done a quick check of logs and heap usage for both BungeeCord and PvE and everything looks operational.

If you wish to pursue the issue more please provide timestamps for the disconnects you are seeing, without them it is like searching for a needle in a haystack for us. Any more information you could provide would be appreciated, if you know of other people experiencing similar issues please direct them to post in this thread with the information requested above.

Thanks