[PMC] Minecraft 1.9 Sandbox Server

c45y

Hello all

As part of our preparation for survival we need to evaluate a lot of the changes to pvp that are coming in 1.9. As such we are providing a community sandbox running the most recent server snapshot on or development server x.nerd.nu:25565

While this is largely to support survival, I welcome all of you to hop on and experience the things this new version of minecraft provides us, right at the spawn location a number of command blocks have been set up in order to get people quickly equipped with new items of interest.

Now, on to you as moderators.

We have no bans, you have no permission to ban, pretty much nobody has anything. In the event you are online and a person is breaking any of our normal nerd.nu rules relating to behaviour on our servers, take a screenshot and send a PM to any of the following people

Redwall_hp, Dumbo52, C45Y, Barlimore, Mrloud15

These are the only people who are able to act to ban or fix problems on that server (however you can ban users from our normal servers using /ban on one of them). If there is a problem with the map or server stability, contact the people in blue. If there is a problem with a particular player, contact the people in blue or green. We are sticking to a fairly relaxed chaos-esque ruleset

Due to the nature of a few of the things set up on that server 'ops' has been restricted to a bare minimum, please note if you are an operator that your chat window will constantly be spammed and your experience will basically be unplayable, sorry :) Do not turn off command logging

Apart from that, please share your thoughts or concerns as you please. I especially encourage servers admins to take this opportunity to explore the features coming your way shortly.

Thank you all for your time and help while we try to ramp up to a quick and successful 1.9 upgrade plan.

A public post advertising this sandbox will be created once someone better with words than I wakes up.

We have no ETA on resets of the map, basically whenever it gets too much lava around the place

bxqls3j.png

Edited by c45y
  • Upvote 2