PvE Community Meeting

Silversunset01

Hello PvE community! We would like to invite all of you to a PvE community meeting coming up in the next few weeks. The goal of this meeting is to have a chance to sit down and have a chat about how PvE is going - things you want, things that work well, things that don’t work well, or any other questions or ideas you may have.

I’ve set up a whenisgood page to try to schedule this meeting when the most players are online. If the turnout is divided we can look into having two meetings so everyone who wants to attend can find a time when they are awake.

Please click the link below, select your time-zone from the drop down box, and highlight any times you are available to meet. I suggest *not* doing this on a mobile phone, the mobile interface is a bit cumbersome.

http://whenisgood.net/cifih7y

Once we have a date set more information (such as an agenda) will be posted.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Some things I'd like to see discussed:

• Claim borders and a required buffer between claims/buildings next to claims
  • Claim borders not covering under water (ie, guardian temples)
  • Exploitation of moblimiter with villager breeders (although this is more of a tech thing, I'd still like to see it discussed)
  • Megabuilds and lag (both server and client-side)
  • Adding/modifying rules about idling at no-kill grinders, and consistent enforcement of the rule/s
  • Special Spawners required to be up within 2 weeks of finding it (slime, creeper etc)
  • Claim requirements for the end/nether
  • Consideration of replacing 'vanilla' iron grinders with iron golem spawners (reduces entity lag by reducing sheer numbers of villagers)
  • Adding a trade/auction plugin for people to sell items while offline (helps with people looking for items in different timezones)
  • Player-ran events added to the server announcements (preferably just advertising a command that lists the events. Events added to list at mod/admin discretion