Need locations for the REV16 showcase video!

For those who don't know, I did the showcase video of the last P revision (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yDpBVT55A). Currently we're at the point, that I need to plan this rev's video, which means I'll need locations!

The easiest way to do this really, if for you to request a /place for your town if you don't already have it. You can request a /place via modreq and padmins will use their consideration giving it. (Small personal settlements don't really get a /place).

So if you don't have a place and have no intention of getting one either, but you think the spot would be worthy of showing in the showcase video, please provide the following info:

Name of the place:
Maker:
Coordinates:

(at minimum I'll need the coordinates)

I welcome all suggestions! Don't be afraid to submit all cool places you can think of on the map, but if it already has a /place, then no need!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it qualifies relative to the awesome builds, but I'd be thrilled to see my striped wool mountain/home even momentarily in the video.  This was the first rev I really got into participating on builds and while mine is small relative to many, I'm proud of it.

Name of the place:  tekknoschtev's Wooly Fortress
Maker:  tekknoschtev
Coordinates:  -500,-500

Thanks!

-Tekkno

Brom. All of it, but especially the southwest island. (Btw, there's a nice hidden sewer chamber under the fountains)

(BTW, the elevated freight rail on the southwest island connects to the roof-less farm building southeast of the Christmas tree. Drop some items in the hoppers there, and a cart will soon roll by. If you time your fly-by of the island just right, you can get a moving cart in the video, which might be kinda cool.)