[PMC] PvE Rev 17 NEEDS YOU

Silversunset01

Hey guys. It's that time where we are getting the map for next rev put together. This is the call for all of your skills - we need people to help do a few things around spawn. I'll have some details below, let one of us know if you'd like to help beautify spawn or make secrets and you can be added to the whitelist. To get there after you are whitelisted do [redacted] (note if you do this from P you will display a "<user> has left the game" message. From the lobby it may show you connecting to dev...pls be sneaky.

1) Do not modify the weird floating island thing. Or any of the buildings/pathways surrounding it. These are my babies and I will find you (this means you zburd). Feel free to explore it though - I am hoping to be able to remove a lot of the 'wall of text' stuff that we have in spawn but that will depend on a bit of technical magic so more to come on that. "you can look, but pls to not touch"

2) The edges of spawn really REALLY REALLY need some landscaping help. I've been working on it but it's been very slow going and I'm hoping more hands and a different set of eyes will help with the areas I haven't finished. tl;dr - if the landscape looks square and meh pls to make it nicer.

3) spawn portal - I'm going to play with some ideas, but if you've got one that will fit in the green box at spawn let me know. I am always up for sharing the work wealth. Build something and if it works we can see about using it.

4) decorations - spawn is a bit plain-jane at the moment. It really needs trees, or plants, or gardens, or *something* to make it look better. This is where I know you guys will do well, just from seeing past builds :D Make it pretty!

5) secrets - feel free to add some spawn secrets if you wish. Holler if you need help or direction, I'm usually around.

As always we haven't announced the official date yet for the rev so please do not leak that this is happening. Also any information about the map/spawn/anything is also considered secret - please do not share it.

My last suggestion is if you want to help out I'd do it sooner rather than later...you know...just in case.

Edited by Barlimore
Redacted dev server connection.
  • Upvote 2

1) Do not modify the weird floating island thing. Or any of the buildings/pathways surrounding it. These are my babies and I will find you (this means you zburd). Feel free to explore it though - I am hoping to be able to remove a lot of the 'wall of text' stuff that we have in spawn but that will depend on a bit of technical magic so more to come on that. "you can look, but pls to not touch"

You mean Haven that's surrounding the spawn?