I am Denevien, former Mod/PAdmin/HeadAdmin. AMA

Denevien

Where does the white go when snow melts.

Also what is buzzie's deepest darkest sekrit. he wont tell me.

1) The snow never melts in Agua Fria. That is why we abandoned it.

2) His darkest secret is what lies behind the mask...

Edited by Denevien

What makes you you? (As in what makes you different from the billions of others.)

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

But for real, I like to think of myself as someone who is fun to be around. I think I'm fair to everyone (whether they think it is or not), and I'm relatively forgiving. I'm goofy when I can be, but professional when I need to be. I prefer to handle serious matter over text, so that I can respond logically, and not emotionally (I'm not always short tempered, but I can be pushed to be).

To put it short: "Denevien is Denevien, and Denevien is Awesome"

Wil geg save us all? 

Who is geg? 

How're you doin'? 

geg is no molon, he no save.

geg is no molon, he no save.

In the past year I:

• Got an internship
  • Got hired on full time
  • Bought a house
  • Proposed to LadyDen (she said "why not")
  • Went to Disney World
  • Got married
  • Went on a cruise for the honeymoon
  • Here I am

That being said, I'm doing pretty good too. LadyDen got a new job too, so we're both out of the restaurant industry, huzzah.

• Upvote 2

Three paths diverge in a tangled forest. Marking each at the fork lies a glass jar of jam. The leftmost is completely filled with bitter orange, the center is half-filled with raspberry of a deep sanguine hue, and the rightmost is five-eighths full of strawberry. You note that a menagerie of trains streaked in garish colors flies overhead, but it is inaccessible. Your bladder is filled to bursting but there is nary a port-a-potty in sight. The nearest water closet is one mile away, but requires you to drink an additional five pints of sparkling grape juice to satisfy a malicious gatekeeper. The shortest unimpeded path to a restroom is five miles in length. Neither a llama nor an alpaca are available, although cassowaries are in stock. It is advised to seek shelter in case of a spice storm - complimentary pewter spoons and power goggles can be found at the information desk. There are four saddles and seven individuals attempting to ride (one saddle seats two). If you are traveling on an otherwise empty stomach, which choice yields the greatest ratio of moral invigoration to fiscal responsibility? Please include your reasoning and any quantitative work done. Meta-analysis is permitted.

How did you choose your username.

Back when I first started playing WoW, I was clicking the Random button on names. It came up with Dendran. I used it to make my hunter, and played for a while. As typical, people just called me Den. To make it easier, I created my other characters with something that started with Den- (e.g. Denidan, Denodar, Denevien). Denevien was the name I ended up using for my Priest, which turned out to be my favorite class, and I also liked that name best. Since then, when I move on to new games, I choose Denevien.

Three paths diverge in a tangled forest. Marking each at the fork lies a glass jar of jam. The leftmost is completely filled with bitter orange, the center is half-filled with raspberry of a deep sanguine hue, and the rightmost is five-eighths full of strawberry. You note that a menagerie of trains streaked in garish colors flies overhead, but it is inaccessible. Your bladder is filled to bursting but there is nary a port-a-potty in sight. The nearest water closet is one mile away, but requires you to drink an additional five pints of sparkling grape juice to satisfy a malicious gatekeeper. The shortest unimpeded path to a restroom is five miles in length. Neither a llama nor an alpaca are available, although cassowaries are in stock. It is advised to seek shelter in case of a spice storm - complimentary pewter spoons and power goggles can be found at the information desk. There are four saddles and seven individuals attempting to ride (one saddle seats two). If you are traveling on an otherwise empty stomach, which choice yields the greatest ratio of moral invigoration to fiscal responsibility? Please include your reasoning and any quantitative work done. Meta-analysis is permitted.

Obviously, my first course of action is to eat the strawberry jam. This will help with the empty stomach, until I can find a better source of food. Having eaten the jam, I now have an empty jar, and I'm in a forest. The logical solution is to relieve myself into the jar. Having solved my two immediate problems, I gather as many free handouts that I can from the information desk. If the attendant is willing to allow me to take all of them, I do so, and open up my own shop to sell the spoons and goggles. If the malicious gatekeeper comes around, I always have my trusty piss-jar that I can throw at him. I keep my shop open as long as I am making profits, then I take the unimpeded road in hopes of finding a new adventure.

Denevien, is it really you?

I thought you died or something.

It is me indeed. I went and played a few different games since I left. Life got busy, and I didn't game much, but it is all calming back down.

Who would win in a fight: Ooer or Mr Skeltal?

I've not studied the fighting style of Mr Skeltal, but I've seen Ooer and his trusty pistol. I'd like to believe between the pistol and his wife, he can take on anyone he needs to.