SKABY [Bluuefuzzy]

SKABY

You have been banned for Grief, Block spam on P nerd.nu/appeal

You've had previous warnings for chat disruption and grief.

1. Note #43066 for SKABY on c.nerd.nu: Muted for being disruptive in global. by Zomise on 2016-02-02T00:40:21.165
  2. Note #43064 for SKABY on c.nerd.nu: Warned for being disruptive in chat. by Zomise on 2016-02-01T23:52:31.349
  3. Note #43009 for SKABY on c.nerd.nu: warned for general grief on pve by Bluuefuzzy on 2016-01-28T04:48:12.335
  4. Note #42563 for SKABY on c.nerd.nu: Unbanned 12/26/15 for Deathspam, ect. by Trooprm32 on 2015-12-17T03:53:35.804
  5. Note #42221 for SKABY on c.nerd.nu: Warned for being disruptive in chat on PvE by Trooprm32 on 2015-09-25T03:43:33.571

You were responsible for some of this block spam as seen in this image:

Please read the rules and reply back with which rules you have broken, and promise you will not do it again, or face harsher punishments in the future.

Thats just it, i dont know if ive broken the rule im being accused of. You said that i was griefing/ block spamming but i was trying to build the house into the mountain on my own property... im trying to understand the rules to fullest extent possible but i dont really understand this one i suppose

There is evidence of both block grief and block spam (dIrt blocks) from you in the area, and as we have no knowledge of the building's owner handing the build over to you, we see this as grief. If the owner did hand the build over to you, we need to see evidence of this, otherwise future edits may be seen as grief.

We both have a hand in ownership, we discussed it in person- - if you'd like I can have D_Ricks post on this thread verifying the joint ownership. not trying to be difficult I would just like to avoid future complications regarding edits to this land