Rev 17 Preliminary Feedback Thread

TheRandomnatrix

Iron grinders:

I haven't tried to ever make an iron grinder so I'm probably not qualified to respond on this. As someone who has mooched off of the iron grinder at the end a few times this revision, I found it convenient for filling out a beacon pyramid.

The nether:

This nether looks really familiar but I can't quite place my finger on where I've seen it before. I think it's cool.

Custom flora:

Also cool. Definitely an improvement over vanilla forests. Sad that I can't grow my own but still quite neat. The little dirt platfoms that sometimes float under them is mildly immersion-breaking but its a minuscule cost for the overall aesthetic benefit.

Portals:

I'm probably also not qualified to respond on this one, since I've only used the portal at spawn a couple of times when I needed wither skulls for a beacon. I don't really even know how many portals there are. I do know the spawn one is closest to me, at around 1500 meters away or something. Maybe if I go traveling later I would have more useful input.

Ore distributions:

Seems fine to me. Glowstone and clay deposits continue to be useful.

MapWorld:

Haven't really used this. Didn't realize it existed until i was exploring spawn and hit the warp sign. It's a really neat idea and seems like it could be pretty useful. Maybe make it easier for people to see how to get back out? I was worried I'd be trapped there when i teleported to someone's plot out of curiosity on my first visit.

Terrain:

Seems fine. Worldpainted mountains are neat, if a bit uniform. One suggestion is to make sure the biomes in worldpainted areas are not all weird and wonky, and also to fill in the air gaps under them... there are quite a few unnatural narrow and deep pits underneath the volcano, for instance. Also, there seems to be a strange lack of ores and 1.8 stones near the center of the volcano at the same y-level that they should be generating. Not a big deal, just a minor thing. Also an unusual long band of dirt that seems out of place compared to vanilla dirt clusters. Not really a problem per se, just something odd. *shrug*

If the event/head admins don't choose to use it on my 1.8 extra hard mode survival event idea, I would like to suggest checking out the "biome bundle" terraincontrol config collection that has recently been published. https://www.reddit.com/r/biomebundle/. I'd like very much to see this on my event idea, but I suspect that no admins are interested in putting it on the servers - so maybe at least the padmins can use the terrain part.

Spawn:

Make the exit from spawn more apparent.

i had to use optifine's zoom function to read some of the rule signs and things. Maybe don't try to cram so much information into them.

I don't know what these challenges are. I guess I should go back to spawn and hunt around for them.

Custom mobs:

These are novel. Annoying. I was disappointed that I got nothing for my ten minutes spent fighting the zombie one. I am thankful they do not spawn any more frequently. I have avoided the creeper one, but I have heard it reported that it is a completely unbalanced fight.

Maybe if the extra hard mobs were relegated to specific places or circumstances, like only if the player is heavily armed or has a certain xp level, or visits large custom dungeons, then it would be better. But I think that there needs to be a greater incentive for casual players to engage them in combat.

Regarding balance, the creeper, for instance, is incredibly fast - there is no way to escape it I have heard, and unless you are wearing blast protection then no surviving it. The zombie i fought was really a pain. The *only* reason i was able to defeat it was because despite being given godlike amounts of hit points, his AI is still stupidly boring and cannot understand how to climb 3 blocks up to hit me, nor does he know how to fight dogs. Ten minutes sitting atop a nerdpole waiting for my dog to kill him is not fun. It is a novel, memorable experience that adds variety to the server! but it was not particularly fun - especially when I got nothing in return for the incident.

/help:

fantastic change. nice work. Please make "/help protection" more succinct, and put the tl;dr version on the very first page. that or use some indentation or paragraphs or bullet points or underlines or keyword bolding or something.

Edited by Mumberthrax

Iron grinders:
I'm loving the iron grinders! We've never had one due to a number of factors and doing it this way allowed us to put one together. I feel that the cost is pretty good, as for Metal Mountains we've always got a bottleneck either with villagers or with diamonds, (which is a good thing actually) but I know that larger towns didn't have that problem. Personally I'd rather the cost stay the same or about the same.

The nether:
The nether this rev is awesome! I love the custom terrain but, there is one big issue. The loot chests. When there ARE chests they're empty (not looted, just plain empty), and in the fortresses where there's supposed to be chests, there's just floating items instead which can easily despawn. This makes horse armor quite rare, and if someone is running by and loads the chunk but doesn't find or see the items they are now despawned and a non-renewable resource is gone forever. This makes exploring the nether a crapshoot, and with the empty chests on top of the floating items takes away from the incentive to explore an extremely dangerous place.

Custom flora:
Love it. Nothing bad to say about it. Trees are great. I'd love to see it continue.

Portals:
I think 4 portals plus spawn is the perfect amount. It allows fast travel to very distant places, but you still have to use rails and roads to get places, resulting in more exploration which is part of the entire point of this particular server. I do wish we would've stuck with the original idea of putting the portal signs out there a week after rev start.

Ore distributions:
I haven't done a ton of mining this rev. Everything seems pretty good except gold seems to be a bit lacking. I actually ran out at one point and the only thing we really use it for is powered rails.

MapWorld:
I think the idea is really cool, but personally I'm not going to use it. Its just not something I'm interested in. I'm sure other people will put it to good use though.

Terrain:
Love the terrain. I've got nothing bad to say about it. I like that there's a big giant ocean to explore. Maybe the islands could be a little bigger? I'm loving the TC mountains. Metal Mountains thanks you for that!

Spawn:
Was the flowercopter cool or not? Is silver a silly padmin?

I'm indifferent.

Was food accessible enough at the start?

I found food just fine.

Spawn challenges. Did you guys like those this rev? Should we do more in the future?

I think the spawn challenges are cool. I'd like to see more.

Custom mobs:
How’d you guys like those? Should we try to introduce more types? Did they spawn too much/too little? Should current configurations of existing mobs be adjusted?
Do you have any ideas for future variants?

Custom mobs are very cool. I wouldn't mind seeing more or different kinds. Maybe make Dr. Cuddles more rare, since he basically means you're dead and increase the rate of the other custom mobs.

/help:
I'm indifferent.

Iron grinders:
I like the new, more compact setup because it gets rid of villager pods, which are frankly pretty ugly to look at. The server seems less laggy as well, which is a definite plus. 

The nether:
The nether's amazing. I'd love to see it done again in the future. 

Custom flora:
Custom trees are naturally more diverse, which adds a bit of flavor to forests that normally isn't there. I'm a fan.

Portals:
The reduced number of portals was annoying at first, but I've gotten used to using roads. I can't say I've used rails much because I haven't connected Raven Rock's CARTS with the outside world, but I like that there's so much infrastructure again. Reminds me of rev14, which is a good thing. 

Ore distributions:
No problems. Diamond levels are fine, especially compared to last rev.

MapWorld:
I haven't used it, but I don't see a reason not to have it.

Terrain:
The custom mountains should continue for sure. Other than that, I'd love to see the Mesa stay at its current size in the future, because in past revs it's been too large for the use it got.
Spawn:
Aesthetically, I like spawn. It's more functional than I' used to due to the embassies, which are a welcome addition and a good way to attract players to towns.

Custom mobs:
The mobs make the game more interesting, if not more fun. I've lost 2 13 speed horses in 2 days to Dr. Cuddles. In the future, would it be possible to have the instakill only apply to the player and not their horse, since the way Cuddles works often means that you die before you see that he's not a normal creeper? Other than that, I have no complaints.
/help:

Haven't used it, but it seems like a good addition.

Iron grinders:
I haven't been the one in charge of our iron grinders, but based on the availability of iron currently, the process could stand to be a little more expensive (I like the idea of requiring more heads per upgrade -- maybe after the first 4 spawners, require that upgrades be done to all 4 at once?)

The nether:
I like the new nether -- it's more dangerous, but there seems to be a problem a conceptual problem with wither skeleton farming, although I'm not sure whether this is a good or bad thing. 

Custom flora:
One of the best aspects of the new rev.

Portals:
I think the portal situation this rev is fine. After last rev, I'd be happy with just 2 portals. My suggestion for future revs is -- you don't necessarily have to have the portals symmetrically spaced out, although I completely understand the appeal.

Ore distributions:
I mine a lot, and I've never had a problem with ore distribution.

MapWorld:
Nice idea, but it's only seeing very sparse usage right now. I'm not (and I assume most people won't) take the time to create an actual image to make into a map/frame, so the alternative is to use a program that converts an image into minecraft pixel art. The level of effort it took for me to learn how to do this was surprisingly high, and now I'm no longer interested in using the plot I reserved--although I still would like to take advantage of it before the end of the rev. As it's not currently very popular, I don't see any reason it will be around next rev.

Terrain:
Terrain is great. Heavily WorldEdited maps tend to be the more memorable ones.

Spawn:
Historically, I've always found spawn hard to navigate, but it's usually not the fault of those who created spawn. I like this rev's spawn. The melon situation sucked on the initial first-day rush, but other than that one circumstance, there's no need for a sign to obtain melons (it is PVE after all). 
Custom mobs:
I like the idea of trying to make PVE more dangerous through unique mobs. Meowington is interesting but annoying since it feels like it takes 5 minutes of repetitive hitting to kill it. But if you don't have any blocks in your inventory, be prepared to run! I think I've come across a Dr. Cuddles because a creeper exploded behind me and took out almost 3/4 of my health while I was wearing mostly P4 diamond armor, but I've otherwise never seen one. I think it would be neat to introduce 5-6 overpowered (in different ways) mobs that all come with a small chance of dropping an awesome item that is mostly novelty and doesn't give the player too much benefit (e.g., Knockback X item)

/help:

Has this been changed from previous revs? I've relied in it in the past in its past form, but haven't used it this rev.

Iron Grinders

I enjoy the iron grinders. I did not set up the iron grinder so I cannot add anymore valuable input.

The Nether

I love the custom terrain in the nether! The mobs there is kind of unnerving but it's also really fun. The nether could be a bit bigger to accommodate for more terrain and fortresses. 

Custom Flora

Love the trees! They are so pretty! Maybe add (rare) special saplings for spawning the special trees. Custom trees should definitely be continued. :) 

Portals

Definitely to few portals, but with good reason. I have explored more of the map this rev than any other rev. 

Terrain

The custom mountains were cool and unique. I feel like this server is getting its own "personality" instead of a generic generated world. 

Spawn

Spawn is pretty as well. I love wasting days on spawn sekrits and laughing at my lack of parkour skills. Food was accessible, maybe more to accommodate the growing population on this server....

Custom Mobs

Custom mobs are both terrifying and wonderful. Definately add more custom mobs...maybe cute mobs? Like cute (er) endymen. hehe

/help

I haven't used /help but maybe provide both the rule book and the /help option. 

Iron grinders:

I like the setup. Maybe a little too "not vanilla" but it seems like the spirit of difficulty involved in making an iron grinder is * mostly* preserved.

The nether:

I love the Nether. Most time I've spent in the Nether on any server or rev, because it's just more interesting. I'm not entirely sold on the mob spawning there, though. But the structures, trees, etc. are interesting in a cool way. I'd be in favor of similar ideas (maybe not *exactly* the same) in future revs

Custom flora:

I thought they were neat to look at. The fact they don't grow back kind of makes people timid to alter the landscape. That might be a positive? When it's me feeling like not altering the landscape, I didn't like it, but for the rev in general it may help reduce unnecessary clear-cutting and other terraforming.

Portals:

I'd enjoy a few more portals. Especially with the interesting Nether, it would, I think, encourage more Nether development, which is neat.

Ore distributions:

Wouldn't mind a few more diamonds. ^_^

MapWorld:

Haven't screwed with it. I guess I'll say I appreciate its unobtrusiveness; the fact that not being interested in it it's easy to ignore is positive.

Terrain:

I didn't think about the terrain. Which probably means it's near perfect.

Spawn:

I thought it was pretty, but really didn't give it much thought.

Custom mobs:

It was fun being completely blindsided by Sir Meowington the first time. Pretty soon he just became an annoyance, though. I would change them, either to spawn less or to drop something valuable that makes it feel like good news when they show up. As it is, it feels kind of like being trolled.

/help:

Haven't used it. Hope I'm not missing anything important.

Iron grinders:
I really like how the new iron grinders don't lag up the server or obscure parts of the carto. I do agree that they may need a slight nerf, either by making them more expensive or reducing the spawn rates.

The nether:
I am really liking the custom nether this rev. The lack of huge lava oceans and tall cliffs make it easier to explore, but the random mob spawns also make it more dangerous. My only complaint is hurting zombies occasionally aggroing the pigmen. It's also neat that wither skelly hunting is no longer limited to fortresses.

Custom flora:
The custom trees really add a nice flavor to the map. It's a nice change from the traditional short trees that we're all used too.

Portals:
I'm honestly ok with the amount of portals we have this rev. I like that it encourages people to travel by roads and rails rather than simply taking a quick jaunt through the nether. I do wish the original plan of having the portals just appear after one week had been used, though.

Ore distributions:
I love that diamonds are way more abundant this rev. Like others have said, some more gold would be nice for those of us making rails.

MapWorld:
I haven't used it yet due to the huge amount of resources needed to make a 128 x 128 image, but I see no reason to get rid of it. It's great to have a dedicated area for people to make map images without cluttering the main world.

Terrain:
I have loved the terrain this rev. It's a nice mix of custom terrain with vanilla. The huge mountains around the map are awesome and definitely make up for the lack of mountains last rev. The biome distribution is also top notch, especially with the inclusion of mega taiga and ice spikes. I do wish there was mushroom island though, just so we could have all biomes needed for the "Adventuring Time" achievement. I also think adding more unique landmarks would be cool, such as a huge canyon in the mesa, or a giant tree in the forest.

Spawn:
Spawn is great this rev. Last rev I would often get turned around and disoriented at spawn, while this rev's spawn is much easier to navigate. The embassies are also a really nice touch. Spawn secrets are also cool, though I haven't tried any of the parkour challenges yet. (I suck at parkour. :P) It's nice to have melon farms at all sides of spawn, though it was it bit tough getting melons on the first day with everyone trying to get food, so I think ti would have been nice to have the insta-grow button from rev 15 or the one time use sign fro last rev.

Custom mobs:
I like the addition of custom mobs, as I think it adds a bit of uniqueness to the world and serves as an additional challenge. I do wish there was more custom loot though, other than just Meowington's stick.

I will say, however, that Dr. Cuddles is completely overpowered and needs to be nerfed. It is not fair that a mob can just run really fast and just instantly kill you even if you're in full enchanted diamond armor. The fact that it blows up almost instantly is also a pain as it gives players no time to react. It's just "BOOM! You're dead. GG." There is also no way to tell it apart from regular creepers apart from the name, which can only be seen if your close to it, which usually results in a big explosion. I'd say give it a longer fuse, reduce its damage, and/or make it charged or some other way to tell its Dr. Cuddles from a distance.

/help:
I haven't used /help really, but it's nice to not have a rule book clutter your inventory.

Other things:
The map size is perfect, IMO. It's not too big so that everyone will be spread out, but it's also not too small so that there'll be no free space to build. I also love the fact that the map is a nice square rather than a circle, as that makes it easier to tell where the edge of the map is, plus it fits in better with Minecraft.
Overall, I think this may be my favorite rev yet, compared to the previous two revs.
  • Upvote 1

Iron grinders:
Iron grinders are not too hard to set up, especially since you only need 16 villagers. The only problem that LolzCorp & I have been running into was the chunk restrictions for creating more than one automatic farm within the chunk.

The nether:
This rev's nether was amazing. I love the added glowstone and the custom trees and terrain in the nether.

Custom flora:
The trees were beautiful! You should definitely do this in future revs as long as the first week of starting the new rev does NOT have the problem of tree decay.

Portals:
I think there are plenty of portals, but maybe in the future you could add custom portal designs to make them look even better. 

Ore distributions:
I have had an easy time mining everything except for gold. Diamonds at some points are found more often than gold. I think gold could be distributed a little more around the world.

MapWorld:
I haven't really touched this yet, but from reading other comments, I would say yes!

Terrain:
I think the terrain is on spot. Everyone can choose their own spot since its such a large world, and the ocean and land are a good ratio.

Spawn:
Food was accessible, but next rev I would love to start with something other than just melons. If there were more options/variety it might be better. 

Custom mobs:
I love the custom mobs but I have not seen a single Dr. Cuddles this whole rev. I think these special mobs should spawn more often, but if they do, they should have less health.

/help:

I think you need to remind new players other than just a message that says "type /help" every once in a while. Maybe you can make the rules pop up on the screen (not in chat) for first timers so that they cannot say they didn't know the rules. You can keep the /help though.

Edited by D_Owl

Portals:

I think there are plenty of portals, but maybe in the future you could add custom portal designs to make them look even better. 

Unfortunately, an update a while back caused problems with non-rectangular portals, where you'd spawn in underground and suffocate. That's why we can only have rectangular, obsidian portals now. If we could do custom ones again, we absolutely would.

Guest Former Staff

Unfortunately, an update a while back caused problems with non-rectangular portals, where you'd spawn in underground and suffocate. That's why we can only have rectangular, obsidian portals now. If we could do custom ones again, we absolutely would.

Could the multiverse portal plugin address this issue? Anything can be set to a portal, works similar to creating regions, just need the co-ordinates and world that people are teleported to.

Could the multiverse portal plugin address this issue? Anything can be set to a portal, works similar to creating regions, just need the co-ordinates and world that people are teleported to.

Spent many hours before last rev trying to fix this problem, it still happened with mv portals

Had to create an account just to give feedback :)

Iron grinders:

Seems to work out well.  I enjoyed the ability for people to create iron grinders without the same old, tired design.  Those vertical behemoths were always an eye sore.

The nether:

Awesome all around!  Love the fresh look.  Agree with others that suggested possibly more biomes.  One more suggestion (not sure if it's possible with server loads, etc) is to allow more mob spawns.  If you are not alone in the nether, finding mobs is kind of a bummer.

Custom flora:

Very fun and cool.

Portals:

Love the 4 plus spawn.  Alternatively, if there are too many complaints about not having enough, I'd suggest 6 laid out in a hexagon pattern.  One thing to note - mixing up portal distribution, layout, and functionality is a huge benefit in terms of surprise and differentiating gameplay between revs.

As an off-the-wall idea, what about collecting custom items in order to light a portal?  This would certainly promote more of a team effort and prolong the time it takes to get a portal lit.  In addition, this would stagger portal activation, as each city/place/alliance would acquire all items at different rates/times.  To make things interesting, special activiation items could be found in the nether (nether fortress or generated huts) and/or as drops from custom mobs.

Ore distributions:

Seems pretty good all around.  Others have pointed out that diamond plump may be exaggerated (which I wouldn't argue), but, I don't think it's really hurt gameplay at all.

MapWorld:

Haven't used it.  No opinion.

Terrain:

Very nice change, I prefer the interesting landscapes over the flat or ultra-flat landscapes.  As others have mentioned, possibly too much dense forests.

Spawn:

It was beautiful and much, much easier to navigate than Rev 16, which was very frustrating.  No complaints or suggestions here.

Custom mobs:

Awesome - Lot's of fun!  Definitely would love rare/special drops, as currently, there isn't much reward other than bragging rights.  My suggestion for custom mob drops would be similar to how 2015 Halloween Odd Bones worked.  For example, custom mobs could drop "a piece of horse armor" where you'd need X pieces to trade into a mod/admin for a set of horse armor - in this example, there could be different types of pieces for the different types of armor.

/help:

I don't have a strong opinion on this either way.  If I had to, I'd vote for /help vs rulebook... or both!

Edited by clownbaby_mc

• 3 weeks later...

Iron grinders:

Absolutely love how they are working out. I don't know about whether or not the changes are effecting lag, but new system is much easier to deal with as a player. I'll humbly admit that I'm not well-versed in the more complex capabilities of Minecraft, so it's pretty cool that I'm able to build one without understanding exactly what a village is or developing an item transport system, etc.

I do think however, that the spawn rate of the golems could be turned down a bit... I believe they are at 1 every 6 minutes now - perhaps this could go to 7 or 8 minutes?

The nether:

I've really enjoyed the Nether this rev. It's nearly perfect. The biomes are WAY better than pinkish mass of the vanilla Nether. It would be cool to see more variety than the three that currently exist but not necessary by any means. The only thing that is slightly obnoxious is the mob spawning situation, making the location of wither skeletons less predictable. Quartz ore plumping was also VERY appreciated.

Custom flora:

It was a good idea. However, it was poorly executed. A few things:

1. Leaves didn't decay. Yeah I get it, bugs are bugs. To me it felt like it took too long to address/correct the issue but I also understand the admins are volunteers and do other things besides Minecraft. I wish the corrective process had been more transparent to the community at large - it was even more frustrating to keep hearing "we're looking into it" while I'm spending two hours making derp towers to get up in the sky to break residual leaf blocks, using up all my iron... Which leads to number 2.

2. The trees, while some of them do look nice, are NOT fun. The birch trees especially were absolutely terrible due to their height (which was a real problem with lack of leaf decay) and proximity. It was nearly impossible to walk more than 10 blocks in the birch forests without having to break a leaf block, at least before people started thinning the forests out.

3. World painter is not so good with elevation, especially the bigger trees. The dark oak glowstone trees that everybody is crazy about are the worst offenders (although the big oaks are bad too). They'll spawn with like 7-8 blocks of the base of the trunk off the ground, sometimes by as much as 3 blocks. Is there a way that trees can be sunk into elevation changes next rev? It's annoying to look at and annoying to chop.

Portals:

Perfect. This was a good compromise to all of the other suggestions put forward. 

Ore distributions:

I would like more gold ore available, as it's the only major resource in the game that can't be obtained in an alternate method (reasonably, pigmen grinders still suck).

Then again I never mine.

MapWorld:

Have not used it yet, but I plan to shortly... My space center will need cool signs.

Terrain:

Better than last rev, but still some things that could be tweaked a bit. There were a lot of forest biomes, which would have probably been better if the trees had worked out better. But, that meant less room for other stuff - only one mesa, one Savannah, and two deserts, all in close proximity. Would have been nice to have them spread out a bit more and/or more of them. The extreme biomes (mushroom island, ice spikes, ice plains) are pretty cool too, and I would have liked to have usable expanses of that terrain.

The mountains are a great addition, very cool!

Spawn:

Spawn is great! While everybody likes a cool looking spawn, the point of playing Minecraft on a multiplayer server is to build stuff together - which doesn't happen with a pre-constructed spawn. Spawn should be a functional hub, not a massive centerpiece that steals glory away from all of the player-built builds. This spawn is really, really great in that regard. SUPER functional, not huge, not ostentatious, not ugly. Really good job and props to Silversunset for making it.

The embassies are a cool idea, but everybody seems to have forgotten about them. I wonder if there would be someway to allow modification of the exterior of the buildings next rev?

Custom mobs:

Oh boy was Meowington a surprise the first time I was attacked by one... Great addition.

Like others have said, I too would like to see more types of custom mobs, and better/unique drops. Hopefully 1.9 will give the admin team a lot more options to do stuff like this.

/help:

/help needs some work. I really like the idea because honestly who carries around a ruleboook, or even keeps it past day 1? I also think that it would be extremely helpful to include info about all the plugins and commands that are usable on the server, not just basic rules and stuff.

• 1 month later...

Iron Grinders: I think they worked out fine - the trading of obscene effort for diamond resource input was a little weird but I think it balances well enough.

Nether: I'll be honest, I didn't spend much time in the nether this rev. I liked the plethora of quartz, but glowstone/obsidian trees were kind of ugly.

Custom Flora: Very much enjoyed. Obvious issue of leaf decay - suggest making sure any forested area one would expect to be clear-cut at some point (i.e. not singularly gigantic trees) follow the "4 blocks max away from logs" rule to allow for proper leaf decay. I also suggest using trees with roots in the schematic/bo2 to look better on slopes. Tree contest is a great move.

Portals: Don't feel strongly about this either way.

Ore distributions: Seem fine, don't feel strongly about this either.

MapWorld: Fantastic addition. If feasible, allow for more plots per person to allow for larger (>128x128) works more easily.

Terrain: More desert please. Custom mountains/volcanoes are lovely. I really want to see a giant natural bridge/arch. Fine amount of ocean this rev.

Spawn: Nice spawn - maybe have a waterdrop exit rather than a tp sign if possible?

Custom mobs: I have issues with Dr. Cuddles being too OP and *never* a fun mob to fight, but I liked the others - would love to see some more, assuming not too many are added in thereby making the game unfriendly to more casual players.

/help: Very much preferred to rulebooks. Also sets a better tone to have "help" rather than "rules" as the name, haha.

Iron grinders:

They're good the way they are.

The nether:

There wasn't a sense of danger or mystery, it felt too much like the over world.  Though it was new and interesting take of the over world, but it doesn't give that same feeling of fear, it just has a lot more mobs.

Custom flora:

It's a nice touch to any world.

Portals:

I honestly don't really care about this, I'm always tunneling to the nearest one. 

Ore distributions:

Ores everywhere! Could use a little less really.

MapWorld:

.ε.

Terrain:

I would like to see something like more mountain ranges up north and more plains/desert to the south. I usually prefer the vanilla stuff and build with the hand dealt with. 

Spawn:

The flowercopter was cute, and Silver is always a silly PAdmin.

I don't really care about the food, I survive on the Zombo Combo meal from Zombo Bell. It gives me all dysentery needed for the trip.  

Custom mobs:

This was a very nice and unexpected surprise. Though I find Dr. Cuddles very OP to be honest, just the sneakiest creepers around, even found one staring at me in the shower.

/help:

Beats starting with the book.

• 1 month later...

I love iron grinders but everything else killed me. nether killed me, tree killed me, dirt killed me, even a cow killed me. then i got stuck at metal mountains for half the rev

Edited by PPGOME