craftomancy [C45Y]

craftomancy

Tried to log on today and got the ban message "Racist responses to feedback thread".

Took me a while to figure out wtf this was referencing. I'm a very casual Minecraft player and hardly ever use chat. And I when I do, I never use abusive language.

I have a housemate (my brother) and we mess around with each other on occasion. Turns out he went to this server's subreddit, saw the stickied post, and filled out the surveys with what he describes as "stupid bullsh*t like floppy pink dildos".

Since the post came from our house's IP, I accept responsibility. Whatever stupidity he posted, I repudiate and apologize on his behalf.

I'm fully aware of the server community rules and I agree with them completely. Racism and other such abusive language has no place here.

Thanks for your polite appeal, you're now unbanned.

It was indeed an IP match, your housemate decided to try to endorse the kkk in our arena signup form, clearly not cool.

Welcome back, maybe setting a password on your computer account will help prevent this from happening in the future :)