keithkong1 [Dumbo52]

keithkong1

Hey I really love this server, but a few months ago I was banned. I don't know why I was banned for greifing but if I did greif I know I WOULD NOT greif this amazing creative server. So i'm guessing my account was probally hacked. A few months ago I was hacked a frew times by I think the same person and he got me banned on a lot of servers I loved playing on. But when I was banned by the c.nerd.nu server I new this hacker went too far. I forgot about this server but when I came along the nerd.nu website I remembered about the creative server. So please PLEASE unban me. The nerd.nu servers are amazing and I just really want to play on it again. PLEASE!!

Hello Keithkong1,

You are banned for:

Ban for keithkong1 for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal by Dumbo52 on 2012-12-06 17:05:24 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and Dumbo52 will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Keithkong1,

Thanks for your patience; my access to the internet has been severely limited over the past couple of days. Because this ban is six months old and because I currently do not have access to all of my resources, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. Please reply here stating that you have read the rules and agree to abide by them during your stay on our servers. After doing so, I or another moderator will unban you.

Dumbo52,

I have just read all the rules to all the servers. Thankyou for doing this. I hope i'll see you on the creative server once! (proof I read  rules: RULE 6 says:

No griefing, including but not limited to:

• Destroying blocks placed by other players.
  • Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.
  • Flooding structures.
  • Spamming items.
  • Destroying crops without replanting.
  • Note that this rule is not applicable on the chaos server.)