Water_Flames [NEVAstop]

Water_Flames

Hello,

A very long time ago [+/- 1 year] I was banned for coming onto the server and griefing. I realize now that the decision I made in doing so was an extremely stupid one that I should not have made. This server is by far the best one I have seen within the MC community and I would love to be able to make a return. I apologize for acting in a stupid way by attempting to harm other players within the community. In the year I was gone, I have matured significantly and realized its simply stupid to try damaging other players work. I have also re-read the rules before coming to post this ban appeal. I hope you can forgive me for acting in such an immature and childish way and allow me to come back to the community. Thank you.

Water_Flames

Guest Former Staff

Hello Water_Flames, thank you for taking the time to appeal so courteously. I can see that you were banned on 20th April 2014 for 'Greif on c, over 1000 unconstructive edits, past grief on p.'

Given that it has been over two years, we've gone ahead and unbanned you. Welcome back! You can connect to c.nerd.nu & p.nerd.nu with a 1.8.* client at the moment or to pvp.nerd.nu with a 1.9 client.