metwpost [zburdsal]

metwpost

Hi,

At least a year ago (or more) I was somewhat active on the reddit server at the same time my son (then 6) was playing Minecraft on his own. I believe he must have logged in and destroyed the creations of some other players as, when I try to log in to the server, the message suggests I was griefing. I'm a professional who hardly has time to reddit, let alone grief a reddit server. My son has also learned his lesson and is a much more mature and creative Minecraft player at this point. I hope you'll consider lifting the ban. 

Edited by metwpost

Guest Former Staff

Hello Metwpost, I have contacted your banning moderator Zburdsal to let them know your appeal is open. Should he not be able to respond within 24 hours then I'll handle your appeal tomorrow.

For the meantime, I'll just relay your ban details: Banned on 20th May 2015 for 'Grief, no constructive edits on C.'.

Hello metwpost, very sorry for the delay.

So, firstly, you are responsible for any actions done from your account, even if they were done by another person, as we have no way of verifying that it was.

However it has been just shy of a year, far longer than we ban for grief anyways, so I'll go ahead and unban you now, but please in the future keep your account safe from anyone not mature enough not to grief, and read over our rules before rejoining.

Also as far as the "no constructive edits" goes, this ban was from my third day as a mod, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there.