dobreira [Tharine]

dobreira

Hmm, I know I got warned the first time, I also know I was gonna destroy the thing I did, but I am also sorry that I made it in the first place it was a bad decision on my part and I never should had done it. I got banned and I know why I got banne, im sorry.

Hey dobreira, I think it's pretty clear from your previous bans that you should know the full extent of the rules by now. Your ban for the minecart spam came only seconds after myself and several of the other players in the area put in the effort to remove the mess caused by one of our acquaintances doing the very same. I had made it incredibly clear to the entire Mumble channel that we were in that spamming minecarts can cause lag, and yet you spent the time to set up a dispenser and accompanying redstone clock to dispense a bunch of minecarts automatically. I issued your ban from our IRC because it would delay the ban until you next left the game - done so because I (correctly) anticipated the outcry that would come from you in Mumble for what was a very legitimate ban. You were later kicked from the game by another moderator after you continued building redstone clock devices in an attempt to spam entities. Following your ban, you continued to bother me about it in the Mumble, something you know full well is inappropriate.

Your behaviour on the servers, as well as the Mumble, has continued its slow but steady pace of inappropriate. You push the limit on things far too often, and you need to better recognise these limits and respect them - not try to stand as close as possible whilst remaining within the rules. I feel it inappropriate to issue a lengthy ban for something such as entity spam, but it's very clear that you still have issues respecting the rules we put in place here. Were it my final say, i'd consider this one of your, if not very, last chances at returning to these servers. I'd strongly recommend a several month ban for any incidents you manage to put yourself into in the future. Take this unban and play as though it's your last opportunity to remain a member here.

------

Ban for dobreira on c.nerd.nu for Minecart spam (Warning for this issued to entire channel in Mumble only a minute prior) by Tharine on 2013-06-18 02:16:01 (no more bans, 4 notes)