Can I have a schematic of my build on C

cdmrtbeok

Hi,

I am off for the next 2 days before I leave for a vacation. Generally I work around 60 - 75 hour weeks. This is the only time I really have.

I would really like to have a schematic of my build on C so I can incorporate it into my offline world. I made a modreq but MasterCommaThe closed it with out accommodating.

This would be a big favor and make me really happy on my day off to do this. Otherwise I won't have this kind of time until next year.

Please let me know if this is possible. It isn't terribly fun to play by myself on C and this offline map has been in progress since 2011. 

Guest Former Staff

I made a modreq but MasterCommaThe closed it with out accommodating.

I think schematica allows for anyone to create copies of their builds for offline use, just in case someone else can't do it for you.

I made a modreq but MasterCommaThe closed it with out accommodating.

This would be a big favor and make me really happy on my day off to do this. 

I just want to clarify: as staff we aren't going to go through saving schematics for people - moderators aren't required to have schematica and it's not really part of their jobs. Really this is something players can do for themselves, and I thank zomise for being able and willing to help, however a modreq is really not the right place to ask for something like this. The request was closed because "this is something you can do yourself" and moderator intervention would have been inappropriate.

• Upvote 2

Cmdrtebok,

I don't have schematica, but if I did I would have helped you as a regular player after closing the modreq.

Admins,

Thank you for your concurrence on the decision. Secretly I was wondering, "Did I miss an announcement limiting the use of schematica to mods on? Is this is something we're supposed to do now? How do I make this not look like I'm the southbound end of a northbound horse? "

Of course my internet went down today. I was unaware I could do this by myself. I thought this was a server side operation.

I didn't mean MasterCommaThe did anything wrong, just that it was closed and I really wanted it. 

Thanks for the responses. I'll download schematica now. You can close the thread.

Thanks,

Michael

Edited by cdmrtbeok