Creative Changeover Schedule!

ExcessiveToker

Hello everyone!

As mentioned in this post we will be launching Revision 31 of Creative this Saturday, August 6th!

Here's a schedule for when we'll be changing over to Revision 31:

- THURSDAY AUGUST 4TH @7PM EDT CHAOS (The server will be in Survival Mode, World Edit Disabled, PVP enabled, Griefing Allowed - All other server rules apply!)

- FRIDAY AUGUST 5TH @7PM EDT TNT PARTY (The sever will be in Creative Mode, World Edit Disabled, Griefing Allowed - All other server rules apply!)

- SATURDAY, AUGUST 6TH @ 7PM EDT Revision 31 Launch! (Everything back to normal, with NEW map.)

More map info:

• We will be launching in version 1.10.2!
  • The map will start off at 6k x 6k, expanding in 1k increments all the way to 10k x 10k.
  • Spawn city/suburb plots will be using NerdPlot again, just like Rev 30.
  • There will be NO cardinal roads this rev, it will be up to the players to build roads, and their own series of highways throughout the map.
  • Premade warps will include Spawn City plots for houses, buildings and new marina plots for boats and ships! As well as Pixel Art and BigTown as always. Redstone Playground will be available at with 2 different plot sizes to choose from. All of these premade warps can be accessed with the /warps command.

-Cadmin Team

• Upvote 5

Guest Former Staff

I got a question! When will the speedbuild arena winner be announced? Or if it was, where was it announced? (I was on vacay, and have no idea what is going on)

Doesn't looks like it has been revealed publicly yet but we'll know in just a few days. I took a look on the speedbuild arena multiverse a few days ago to see the entries and it looks like 3-5 were completed, depending on your perspective of finished. Some really great ones to go explore now though!

The topic for the speedbuild arena seems to suggests it won't be revealed until the revision begins:

the winners arena will be revealed in Rev 31!
Edited by Barlimore

I got a question! When will the speedbuild arena winner be announced? Or if it was, where was it announced? (I was on vacay, and have no idea what is going on)

We will be posting the vote once we switch to chaos on Thursday evening. The winning arena will be on the map when we launch on Saturday.