GrayCountertop [jchance]

GrayCountertop

Hey, I was talking to some old players on the server and I was reminded that this place still exists. I was told a long while ago that I could maybe try to re-appeal in a few months and see how it goes then. Not sure if that was just a dead end or not but meh, I'm gonna try I guess. Mainly just to see who's left. I don't plan on joining the mumble at all really and certainly don't plan to start any more drama lamas (because that period of my life is over) so yeah. I apologize for what I did because thinking back on it, it really wasn't okay. Without going into too many details I wasn't okay at the time of doing any of that. I took shit way too seriously and honestly I'm just looking to get unbanned so I can jump on the server and play with some old friends. I doubt I'll do much other than walk around and say "hello" occasionally. I don't know what more there is to say other than that but yeah. 

Hello GrayCountertop,

Just to let you know that we have seen this appeal and will respond in due course. Since this is currently a long-term ban, it may take a little longer than usual, as we will need to gather responses from the admin team before reaching a decision.

We will get back to you as soon as we are able - thanks for your patience.

Alright fair enough. I just want to be unbanned from the game servers themselves really. Most of the shit I did was in mumble and stuff like that so if it helps at all you guys could keep me banned from that stuff and even mute me or whatever if you don't feel "Safe' about a full unban, I really just want to look around at stuff and whatnot. I want to catch up with some people but yeah. Just a thought. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello GrayCountertop,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Unfortunately after gathering feedback from the admin team, we are not able to unban you at this time. Whilst we recognise that you continue to cause no issues on our forums and subreddit, there are still a number of staff who are, given your history, against allowing you back onto our servers. This, for you, is a situation that only time will resolve. Therefore you are welcome to appeal again, once a similar amount of time has lapsed.