Nerd.nu Minecraft Banner Contest?

Pilotbear

There's a whole lot of community contribution in nerd.nu. We have contests for Creative speed build arenas, lobbies, we're even having one for an official post office in Creative. Not to mention that the players build everything from the ground up in both Creative and PvE. But we haven't yet taken use of banners, the cool little flags you get to decorate with designs that you can customize as much as you want. So, I think there should be a contest for an official Minecraft banner that we can use for things like public builds that aren't really affiliated with any player, and we can even have them in the lobby and in the spawn of Creative and PvE. We could even have one universal banner, then one for C and one for P if we really wanted to.
    I think the design is important, so I just want to put out my opinion on what the banner contest should look like if it is implemented. First, I think that the banners should be made for their design and not their color so that we can change colors to whatever suits the build we are putting it on. Second, I think that we should definitely make one for nerd.nu as a whole, then one for each server. These are just my ideas about what a banner contest might look like, and if you like the idea of a banner contest in general, give some feedback here. Thanks! :D

• Upvote 2