PvE Rev 18 Changelog

SwitchViewz

Hey folks, the purpose of this thread is to provide a list of changes/events/other things that the PAdmins are doing to PvE to keep you guys in the loop of what is going on. This idea was originally created by previous PAdmins here but we have decided to retire that thread as suggestions can go in it's own subforum now. I will be sorting all changes into revision categories to give time frames of when they happened. If you have any feedback please post in the subforum.

PvE Revision 18 Changelog:

May 26th 2016: Revision 18 Information Post made: Link

June 6th 2016: The June PvE Admin Hunt has been announced! More details here: Link

June 21st 2016: The PvE June Blog Post has been posted: Link

August 22nd 2016: The August PvE Admin Hunt has been announced! More details here: Link

August 24th 2016: New PvE Messages have gone live as of 5:32AM PST. You can view the full list of death messages here: Link

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

I forgot to ask this, but did one of my quotes get into the new death messages at all? It'll be very helpful to know.

A quick scan of the list of death messages above compared with your suggestions here show that at least one of yours made the cut. Might be more, you had too many for me to check. ;-)

​Note/Update: I am not entirely sure how I managed to do this, but somehow I used the CTF Death Messages Config and added all the new ones to it. Thus, we are currently getting all the CTF death messages as well as the new death messages. I believe that I will be off work on Sunday (that may change though) and I will be fixing the Death Messages back to the original config with the new ones included.

I forgot to ask this, but did one of my quotes get into the new death messages at all? It'll be very helpful to know.

I used almost all of the ones you suggested!  :smile: I used about 90% of all the ones suggested by everyone.

​Note/Update: I am not entirely sure how I managed to do this, but somehow I used the CTF Death Messages Config and added all the new ones to it. Thus, we are currently getting all the CTF death messages as well as the new death messages. I believe that I will be off work on Sunday (that may change though) and I will be fixing the Death Messages back to the original config with the new ones included.

I used almost all of the ones you suggested!  :smile: I used about 90% of all the ones suggested by everyone.

omg, thx!

I have sent off a new configuration to the tech admins which will fix the death messages. Fixes include:

• Removed CTF Death Messages (most of them, I kept a few that I liked that weren't related to space)
  • Fixed spelling mistakes
  • Fixed coloring mistakes

You can view all current death messages here now.

I will update this post when the config has been applied by the tech admins.

• 3 months later...