Post Contest Poll

Hollifer

Post Contest http://imgur.com/a/IlJLZ  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on your top 3 favorite entries!

GO HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES: http://imgur.com/a/IlJLZ

Well it's finally over, and time to vote on which post office you'd like to see near spawn soon! Please choose your top favorite 3!

Voting will end Thursday night 9pm ET.

What would you like to build next? Comment below sharing and discussing ideas for future contests!

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with Pilotbear on this one.

I'm kind of upset about the photos. There were a lot of good interiors and, we should definitely be voting on that as well as the exterior.

No interiors? Not to call builds out, but exteriors aren't all that if the interior doesn't look good. It matters a lot.

I have to agree with Pilotbear on this one.

No interiors? Not to call builds out, but exteriors aren't all that if the interior doesn't look good. It matters a lot.

Can confirm, I'm happy with my interior and not the exterior. So the whole thing isn't what I wanted. I'll work with someone else next time.

The pictures were only to number the entries. They're still up in game, I encourage you to explore them yourself. Taking screenshots of each of the insides, pairing with current images and updating the poll would be more effort than it was worth, considering you could get MUCH more of a perspective actually looking at them. /warp PostContest is still working.