Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TokenChineseGuy

FOOD THREAD

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Silversunset01 said:

Occasionally on snapchat you'll see Silvers Recipe Hour (which is an attempt to teach buzzie how to cook fun things lol) I saved these three from my stories.

This is my favorite Chicken and Mushroom soup that i like to make.

And this one is what we call Favorite Chicken at my house (chicken and mushrooms over spinach with balsamic vinegar)

And lastly a Giant Post of Chili (sadly i'm not as cool as challenger and cheated with canned tomatoes)

Did Buzzie actually learn how to cook these things? I'd be surprised if he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2017 at 3:35 PM, Silversunset01 said:

Occasionally on snapchat you'll see Silvers Recipe Hour (which is an attempt to teach buzzie how to cook fun things lol) I saved these three from my stories.

This is my favorite Chicken and Mushroom soup that i like to make.

And this one is what we call Favorite Chicken at my house (chicken and mushrooms over spinach with balsamic vinegar)

And lastly a Giant Post of Chili (sadly i'm not as cool as challenger and cheated with canned tomatoes)

I dig that presentation. Food looks really good too. Keep these coming! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Abitcat said:

Did Buzzie actually learn how to cook these things? I'd be surprised if he did.

i...dont think he did.

4 hours ago, TokenChineseGuy said:

I dig that presentation. Food looks really good too. Keep these coming! :D

\o/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2017 at 11:41 PM, Zomise said:

Home made apple pie, since it is the season!

UcG81I0.jpg

Send one over to Australia, would ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2017 at 9:24 PM, Challenger2 said:

It was strawberry season a while back. I made this Strawberry Lattice Pie from local strawberries. (It did not use the quick jello method either).

imgur:

https://imgur.com/a/BM98I

Lattice Pie

7LKsgCL.jpg

QBEM5cU.jpg

Real whipped cream. IE. Cream that was whipped by hand.

X2FfrUf.jpg

 

 

why must everything you make look amazing chall fucking jesus give me those cooking/baking lessons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×