speedbuild plot tp commands

Mumberthrax

There should be some kind of teleport command that takes you to a different speedbuild plot depending on what number you specify, AND/OR a command that lets you teleport to the third, second, and first place winners of the current speedbuild round. It's a pain flying around rushing to find the winners before they get rolled back.

that'd be nice too. My issue was mostly that when the speedbuild round is complete, i want to see the winners so i can know which one it is, whether it's one i saw before judging was done, etc. I get disoriented most of the time and can't find the plot numbers easily, so by the time the mods/admins begin to roll stuff back I may have not even found all three winning builds to appreciate.

Maybe the onus should be on the players to learn the numbering system of each arena, but it would still be convenient. I suppose a workaround would be for someone wanting this to do /sethome sp1, /sethome sp2, etc. and just have a bunch of /home's for the speedbuild plots.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice if we had a 9 trophy stands, where the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place builds are copied after each round. This would allow us to view the winners from each week's set of rounds at our leisure once each competition is completed..

They usually post the prior weeks winners photos in the next weeks announcement of that helps.

• Upvote 1