Nothguorb666 [pez252]

Nothguorb666

I said "HA! ____!!" in chat, and then when I was muted I tried to appeal the muting with something like "Fuck off, cunt. Homophobia is a tumblr non-issue invented by the ______." I am not a homophobe, I do not care who you want to have sex with. PC culture is garbage. Words are not harmful on their own. They should not be banned because of what they mean to certain, easily offended individuals, or as I call them, _____. ALABAMA PRIDE, FELLER!!

Hi Nothguorb666

You seem to understand exactly why you were banned but dispute the validity of the ban. The rules clearly lay out the policy around homophobia or racism. Words that are often used in a homophobic or racist context are not permitted in any of the text or voice chat channels offered by nerd.nu. You do not need to agree with the rules, but you do need to abide by them.

Please read through the rules and state here that you agree to follow them.

Thanks

-pez

Note:  I have edited your comments above so that the meaning is still clear but the posts now comply with the policies.

I do take my ban appeal seriously. I thought that agreeing to the rules implied that I will follow them. I will be clear: I promise I'll follow the rules from now on, although I disagree with some of them.

Also, I am not a homophobe. Using a certain word, even in a more offensive way, does not make me anything.