Minigames "Monday" - input needed

Silversunset01

Alrighty then, it was brought up at the community meeting that there would be interest in a designated minigames night for nerd. I know we have a *ton* of time zones represented so i'm looking for input.

When would be the best night for people to do a regularly scheduled minigames night. Saturday night is bad because of speedbuild on creative and sunday tends to be spleef on p - so are there any other suggestions?

So a thought I had originally when the minigames server first launched, which I think could apply here, was to establish a few different "leagues" based on time zones. So Euro league, North America League, Australia League, maybe an "Other" League?

Setting up leagues/proper times would be a bit of an effort, but I think having different days/times for certain regions, then (probably weekend times), a whoever shows up time.

Maybe something like Mondays and Wednesdays at 8PM GMT are the Euro times, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8PM EDT are the North American times, and Wednesdays and Thursdays 8PM Aussie Time, with earlyish Saturday being the "official whoever shows up" time?

Weekday evenings and weekends would work for me - will still sometimes be unable to make it but those are the times where I have a chance of attending.

As a side note, I really like the idea of setting up league-based gameplay, though it might need more infrastructure to be implemented server-side ._.