The Spawn City plot limit needs to be reviewed and addressed

There are certainly elements of consensus on the plot limit but so far only Hollifer has addressed all of the points.

I don't think it's necessary for all 4 of us to address all the points, it would say the same thing. Holli pretty much summarized and represented what we all were discussing together a few days ago after this post was made.

I don't think it's necessary for all 4 of us to address all the points, it would say the same thing. Holli pretty much summarized and represented what we all were discussing together a few days ago after this post was made.

So the other cadmins in this thread were just talking about things you didn't talk about as a team?

Guest Former Staff

Holli pretty much summarized and represented what we all were discussing together a few days ago after this post was made.

Ah thank you, that's all that I wanted clarification on. I guess that I misread Holli's post as speaking for her own desires when seeing other posts in the topic (at times) appear conflicting.

Might I be a little selfish in asking whether there are any unresolved discussion points left within this topic from anyone? In my opinion, it looks as though the creative admins have a clear message with Hollifer's post and that there may need to be more time needed to follow up with any changes made to such policies.

Ah thank you, that's all that I wanted clarification on. I guess that I misread Holli's post as speaking for her own desires when seeing other posts in the topic (at times) appear conflicting.

Might I be a little selfish in asking whether there are any unresolved discussion points left within this topic from anyone? In my opinion, it looks as though the creative admins have a clear message with Hollifer's post and that there may need to be more time needed to follow up with any changes made to such policies.

Sounds like we need to just resolve what the initial new numbers will be. We do want to increase the number of plots players can claim with nerdplot, but we're not sure exactly what we want it to be. Probably around 4-5 plots at the beginning of the rev is personally what I'm thinking, and then giving additional plots later in the rev upon request. 

Allowing more than two per person:

•  Those who have filled up their auto-claimed plots already. would be able to modreq for additional plots.
  • Yes, moderators can list the plots owned, and teleport to said plots manually if they suspect someone has not used their current plots.
  • The current limit of 2 plots per person is not enough, and i'd like to see it raised to 5 for both downtown and suburbs + allowing plots on modreq once you've reached the limit.
  • It's not very difficult to add more plots, and in the case that we do run out of room -- The map is never full, and the possibility for community builds are endless. (spawn city 2? :tongue: )

Ensuring enough plots:

• If people would like, we would always be open to making spawn city larger at the revision start.
  • I actually don't know the # of plots, that's a great question for Bard
  • As far as i'm aware of: We have enough space to expand a bit right now, Bard is working on it, and there are still plots that need to be filled. (downtown may be getting a little bit low, but that's where expanding can come in,

Sharing spawn city plots:

• I feel that so long as a plot is being filled, and both players agree, it's perfectly fine.
  • If we take the route of changing the claiming policy to allow players to claim more plots with modreqs, this will be irrelevant.

Plots that were taken away:

• I believe the best solution here would be to allow these plots to be returned/claimed freely to their owners.

? No, we talked quite a bit, we all seem to be in agreement about things. :)

Excellent! If we are all in agreement with all of what Holli said, then I think using her post as our guideline for success here would be highly viable.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Thank you for making this post though Avada, even though bits of the thread got a little out of hand. We appreciate your productivity. We're never opposed to make changes on Creative, and will take any other input you or the rest of the community have.

I'm very glad we could work out a solution here. As per Holli's original post, I'm going to be allowed to reclaim the plots being disputed so I'll take time to look into this into further detail this weekend. As for the rest of the changes, when can we expect to see the other spawn city changes taken into effect? Thanks for keeping this final portion of the discussion focused on Holli's agreeable response -- I think it's an excellent olive branch to make sure everyone gets what they're looking for in this arrangement.