ppgome [Barlimore]

PPGOME

I am sorry about what has happened. My brother got to my account while i was out of the house and griefed everything. I appologize for the damage he has done. I will try to talk to him about the rules. I have tried before though and he has not stopped.  :Ghast:    But even if it was me (which it wasnt), it was in my claim so... shouldnt i not be banned?

P.S. if i am banned, how long am i banned for? :( & my brother griefed in my claim on his account. the_ba_gamer and I reported him 2 times each, and nothing was done.

Edited by PPGOME

Guest Former Staff

Hello PPGOME, thank you for appealing. Normally I would not ban for the amount of grief that was done but you have a note added to your account requesting for a ban on the next offense. I am currently in the process of getting permission from Hollifer to remove this note after this appeal has wrapped up.

With regards to your ban, I believe you that your brother used your account. When speaking to THE_BA_GAMER, whose build was flooded and griefed, he came to the same assumption that this was not your doing. This does not absolve you from responsibility, whether you did this or not, whether it was inside your claim or not. Due to this happening inside your claim, I waited to speak to THE_BA_GAMER first before taking any action, especially since you had a note to ban on the next offense. He confirmed that the griefing was not welcome.

Why are you being punished? Each individual is responsible for their own account and I will enforce your ban until you can give us some reassurances that steps will be taken to avoid this happening again, as by your own comment above, you have tried to speak to your brother before and he has not stopped.

I do have a solution to consider for you; Change your password then when not at your computer, switch users on the Minecraft launcher and log out. This way your brother would not be able to access your account. Would you happen to have any other ideas for preventing this happening in future?

Ban details: Banned by Barlimore on 15th November 16 for griefing on P.

Well, i understand that you have tried to tell him to stop, as i said, i will be talking to him about the rules. i have tried as well. 4 year olds just dont like to build. he builds stuff then burns it and floods it on his own world :P

- I will logout every time im done on minecraft.

- I will also switch users.

- move the nerd.nu server to the bottom of my never ending server list

- If i ever forget one of these, keep a watch on the computer (not take it away cause he may bite or stab me :P)

Guest Former Staff

Thanks for replying so quickly PPGOME, I have no intent to keep you banned for any longer, I am merely appeasing the note. You've convinced me that you have and will take appropriate steps in future to safeguard your account.

I have unbanned you but I'm going to keep your appeal open with a reply back on the note I mentioned above, otherwise you're going to get banned on your next offense too (though I hope there is no next offense from either yourself directly or your brother).

Guest Former Staff

Both Hollifer and the head admins have given me permission to remove the note which would otherwise have you being banned on the next offense. I'll move this appeal to our closed appeals now.