PhoenixYS [Bardidley]

PhoenixYS

Hello. I was banned by Bardidley for making inappropriate builds during the building competition on the creative server yesterday night. First I built a very short penis ejaculating and then told all the users to view the short penis I built, but it was deleted halfway through judging by Bardidley for being inappropriate. I then went another round and made a joke build but it was not breaking any rules as I asked bardidley if It was okay and he said yes. On the third round, however, the topic was announced to be Letters,fonts, words. So I built the word "PENIS" in large letters. Bardidley then banned me for my inappropriate build. I thought he was being slightly puritan but I can understand why he banned me and I do regret messing with him and building inappropriate builds. 

Edited by PhoenixYS

Ban #1: c.nerd.nu (Bardidley) [Continued trolling with NSFW builds. nerd.nu/appeal] 2016-11-20

Hello PhoenixYS,

Thanks for appealing your ban. I ask that you give our rules a read so you understand where we will draw a line. I understand you were doing everything on purpose (including the lag machines) so I hope if you decide to give the server another visit you plan to follow our rules, if not - there will be a longer ban length set.

Respond here stating you have read and will follow our rules and I will go ahead and unban you.