MiniTortoise [totemo]

MiniTortoise

This will be my last attempt to appeal my unfair ban. It states in the ban appeal rules that I should tell you the truth so here it is. Ill list out the facts so its very simplistic for you.

-NotTegu was banned on his main

-NotTegu got banned on his alt "JetPackJohn8"

-PvPMatt got on the server because NotTegu had no more reason  to use the computer because he was banned now.

-PvPMatt is banned as soon as he acknowledges Dominoz is on the server and goes to meet him.

-I am banned the following morning after playing for a few hours peacefully.

-NotTegu is a separate person

-JetpackJohn8 is NotTegu's alternate account

-PvPMatt is not NotTegu and is a seperate person

-I(MiniTortoise) am a separate person.

-The three of us are triplets and all use the same family computer.

-Me and PvPMatt don't see why we are being punished and prevented from playing with our friends because of NotTegu's actions.

-Proof can be provided that there are in fact 3 of us if needed.

I will not be asking again and I assume PvPMatt has given up by now. As I said we can arrange ways to prove there are three enough you name it and we will do it.(within reason)

Not quite sure what that means... I mean I have stated I can provide proof in any way you can think of within reason. When we get school computers we will all log on and play at the same time and u can check our ip's make sure they are different and see as me and MiniTortoise move around at the same time differently. Maybe then you can see how overblown this situation has become and when it comes down to it its literally just 2 kids wanting to play with their friends and they are being prevented from doing so because of unfair rules. It would take maybe 15 minuets out of your day to run some check and see there are 3 of us. Yet you still refuse...

-The three of us are triplets and all use the same family computer.

James, I can see the email address you use to register forum accounts.

• MiniTortoise - xxxxxxxx.james@company.com
  • NotTegu - xxxjames@company.com
  • PvPMatt - jameswilliamxxxxxxx@company.com

If you post any more appeals I'm simply going to start banning forum accounts and adding extra time onto the NotTegu (and all alts) bans.