pinksheep9000 [totemo]

pinksheep9000

I think I know what happened lol. It says ban evasion of CPTurtle something or other. I just logged on and they gave me this stuff I have no connection to whoever CPTurtle is and I do not know why he was banned. I know this group from school and they said I could join them hope this clears some stuff up lol.

Why does connecting through the vpn matter? Is it harming the server in any way?  I asked my dad and he doesn't know much about it as we did not install it. A man came to our house and configured it manually and that would have to happen every time to turn it on and off...  Its through our router somehow and there is a box in the wall.  so I think some hardware manipulation would have to happen to switch to regular.

Why does connecting through the vpn matter? Is it harming the server in any way?  I asked my dad and he doesn't know much about it as we did not install it. A man came to our house and configured it manually and that would have to happen every time to turn it on and off...  Its through our router somehow and there is a box in the wall.  so I think some hardware manipulation would have to happen to switch to regular.

Just speculating here I have literally no idea how it works.

I understand your frustration. I am similarly frustrated with the situation. I am also very busy at the moment.

This is a situation caused by NotTegu xraying and using movement hacks and then evading that ban as JetPackJohn8, MiniTortoise and PvPMatt. We need to enforce the rules on the server, with real consequences and we have limited tools at our disposal for confirming people's identity online. He also came back on a VPN as CPTTurtle14. The same VPN that you are using, in fact.

As I said, I am very busy at the moment and so have limited time (the most valuable thing a person has) to waste in trying to sort out who is whom. If you would like to play this month, work out how to turn off the VPN. Otherwise, wait for NotTegu to be unbanned,

I am truly sorry if this causes you to be incorrectly banned, but I don't have time to do any better this week.