Dominoz [cujobear]

Dominoz

Today (1/11/17) I was banned for griefing after receiving a previous warning for griefing.  I was farming at solace, then seconds later banned.  The past warning is correct: I did grief my friend and break blocks in his house.  However, I am confused as to why I have been recently banned.  The ban message only said that I had been banned for griefing after being warned; without any explanation of what I griefed.  I would like to be unbanned, or at the very least explained to what I had griefed.  While it doesn't mean much, my friends on the server can vouch that I would not go out of my way to grief people that I do not know, or grief official towns/builds.  We have been building a town, and working towards getting it approved, so it would be a shame if I could not continue.

Thank you for responding so quickly. I was looking into a claim of grief done to a pond inside a claimed area.  And although claims do not protect resources there was clearly a sign posted just a couple of blocks from where you dug clay asking that the pond be left as is. This could have gone with just a warning but due to your recent griefing and warning I felt a short ban was necessary to make sure our point was made. Please verify that you have read the rules (nerd.nu/rules) and will follow them and I will unban you. 

Oh wow, I had absolutely no idea about the pond!  A pal of mine had told me to go out and gather clay (not his fault whatsoever, I gather materials often) and I guess I was just wasn't paying attention to my surroundings.  I have re-read the rules and will definitely take care to be more aware of where I am, and what blocks I am breaking.  Thank you for being so understanding, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Dominoz