Otacon [Trooprm32]

Otacon

Hey guys, looks like I am being held in the court room for some crazy X-Ray allegations. Now I am not sure what this allegation is based off of, perhaps my good friend James's false accusations against me and talu28, perhaps the 1x2/3x3 mines with none to minimal lighting (Gamma-Bright is Legal right?), perhaps it is me struggling to reach way-points where I died, maybe it was me asking multiple times to use X-Ray for the fullbright that works with shaders. There is ALOT of scenarios this could have gotten mixed in with tho I am unable to testify without the proof. I have studied the rules multiple times to ensure I didn't break any rules/make negative connections with server staff and community. While over reading this I may seem to give off a hostile vibe, but I assure you that is not the intent. Thank you for your time.

Hey Otacon, we have been tracking your edits for the past few days, and have come to the conclusion that you have indeed been xraying for diamond and emeralds. This is not an issue with Gamma-bright as it is a legal mod, but is an issue with whatever method you are using to see through blocks. You have hit several veins of diamonds in a row, with little time gaps between. Your ore to stone ratios are very low, even with the unusual stone edits leading to the diamonds.

I have added below some of the incriminating evidence in no particular order. Unfortunately for you and your town, this means you are banned for one month, and all of your edits will be reverted. Please appeal again on February 12th to be unbanned. I'll leave this appeal open if you have any further comments or questions.

i9tLWsP.png

45JXFVL.png

MrVvPYr.png

9AOAQ5i.png

W5XnIF3.png

xf5ejN3.png

YYyT4U1.png

http://imgur.com/a/IOcQw full album