Andromeda4210 [Hollifer]

Andromeda4210

You are banned for continually harassing another user in game with your builds. While you generally managed to not admit to anything incriminating in logs, this quote puts things in perspective (emphasis mine):

2017-04-22 13:40:49 [INFO] [NerdClanChat] [*] <Andromeda4210> no one crosses my friends and gets away with it
2017-04-22 13:41:52 [INFO] [NerdClanChat] [*] <Andromeda4210> you assume i'm riled, but that's not the case
2017-04-22 13:42:04 [INFO] [NerdClanChat] [*] <Andromeda4210> I just make his life here hell

Another quote about a build you were planning:

2017-03-19 18:22:52 [INFO] [NerdClanChat] [*] <Andromeda4210> although i'm tempted to have it as close to [player] as I can without it being illegal

A little over a month ago, you received a warning for harassing another user. This incident involved claiming land in the way of where this user was actively expanding into and saying you would only get rid of it if he met your demands. Though there was an agreement to leave each other alone after this, judging from you quote above you weren't able to let things go. The incident leading to your ban was similar to the one that lead to your warn. The same player acquired a city that you had wanted from a third player. You requested a region and built something near the player's city that you knew he wouldn't like. You then told him that you wouldn't remove it unless he gave you ownership of the city he had acquired. This pattern of harassment and holding builds hostage is very immature, especially when you lie to staff and try to get the person you're harassing and provoking in trouble:

2017-04-04 20:11:43 [INFO] [NerdClanChat] [*] <Andromeda4210> one favor, if you could please ask [player] to leave me alone in the future, i'd appreciate it. On top of in chat verbal harassment, he's been treating me very poorly

This isn't the first time you've been banned for harassment. Or the second time. Those are old bans, but since you're exhibiting some of the same behavior I feel like they're relevant. In addition to this incident, we've had multiple players complain to us about your attitude and behavior in game over the last couple months. I want to you take some time while you're away from nerd to think about your behavior and the way you treat others. If you don't get along with somebody then ignore them and avoid interacting with them. There's never a reason to target and harass someone. 

I'm not going to ask you to post saying you'll follow the rules from now on because I don't think that does anything, and like you said, you know what you did. You can post here requesting an unban on May13th. I hope that's long enough for you to cool down and think things over. Any behavior of this type after you return will be met with a multi-month ban. I hope that doesn't have to happen.

edited because i suck at grammar and time