Forever_A_Steve Note appeals

Forever_A_Steve

At this time I think I am not quite comfortable yet removing my note; Rev 19 has just ended and as its less than a year old I want to give it a bit more time. I can however remove Zomise's note as she is currently inactive.

I will also ping the other staff listed to make sure they've seen your post.

While I appreciate the cat, I will not be removing my note.

If my "Warned for minor grief on P" were your only note pertaining to grief, then I would gladly remove it. However, it's the first in a set of 3.

Yes, this happened two years ago, but griefing 3 times (and being warned about it each time) in the space of those two years is worth being noted.

• Upvote 1

Yet even all 3 grief notes were all from 1.5+ years ago?

1 year and 7 months ago is a pretty long time, and since there have been no issues. 

On 5/2/2017 at 8:11 PM, WondrLand said:

but griefing 3 times (and being warned about it each time) in the space of those two years is worth being noted.

In the space of those 2 years? If you pay attention to the dates, all 3 of those notes have been in a span of less than a year. And it's been over a year and a half since the last note pertaining to grief. I'd politely like to ask that you reconsider your method of determining whether you would like to remove a note or not. 

My other notes have been from general misbehavior in chat and tinkering around with Worldedit on C with items that werent banned. 

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding my note, I was considering removing it, but then I see you have another note from a year and half ago for almost the same thing as well as a third note from just four months ago that also involves chat misbehavior, so I think my note is still relevant. If you can manage to go at least a year without picking up any more chat related notes, I'd be comfortable removing mine, but until then I feel it still applies.

The note I made was very recent, and what I consider to be a relatively important issue. We take restricted items very seriously, and you were using them in WE and lagging out spawn city. It's only been 6 months, which in terms of notes, is not a long time.

• 1 month later...

In order to have a note removed it must be demonstrated that the behavior that caused it has changed and is no longer a reflection of your current behavior. 

No new notes have been added for grief in the last year+ so I have removed my note.