New Moderator Voting: Cheezychicken

New Moderator Voting: Cheezychicken  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Cheezychicken

• Yes, I support this player becoming a moderator.
    • No, I have concerns and/or feel this player is not yet ready to become a moderator.
    • I don't know this player well enough to make a decision.

This poll is closed to new votes

Please add your vote by the end of Saturday 6th May.

If this vote is successful:

• We will contact the player to ensure they would like to join staff. If they would:
  • We will contact techs to update player permissions in game, and update forum, slack etc. permissions across our services.
  • We will arrange basic training and inform server admins when new moderators are ready for additional server-specific training.
  • We will move this voting post to public mod forums, and inform the playerbase via the Head Admin changelog.

If this vote is unsuccessful, or the player declines, we will inform staff within the post, and move it to the private closed nomination forum.

Cheezychicken has received 11 yes votes and zero no votes (12 people did not know the user well enough to weigh in). 

He has been asked if he would like to join staff and has accepted, but has finals in a few days so we will hold on permissions and training for a week to give him a chance to through them (hopefully unscathed)