RDstonetrxz [Hollifer]

RDstonetrxz

I admit to bringing in overpowered/cheated items.  I at first was trying to get them in singleplayer and saved them to the hotbar tool.  Later, I went back on the creative server of nerd.nu realizing that the hotbar tool is universal for any creative world.  I thought "Hey, I'm sure it would not hurt much to bring a few of them on the server."  I then brought two in from singleplayer and decided to play with hem.  I did not exactly DISTRIBUTE the cheated items, but showed them to another person who had a cheated item (forgot who).  I was just trying to test the items and see if they would have an actual effect on players.  I also had them test it on me, at some point.  I do not care about what happened to said items, but I am regretful of bringing them on the server.  I am willing to take a small sentence, but a perm-an would be very much unfair for anyone (maybe show the time for the ban?).  This concludes my probably unchanging appeal for being banned.  I am terribly sorry for having done that.  I was just bored.  

Edited by Silversunset01
Edited to include staffmembers name in the header.

Hello RDstonetrxz.
It seems like you are well aware of what you did, and thank you for being honest with me.
Hacking items, exploiting bugs/vulnerabilities, and giving yourself an unfair advantage over other players is against the rules.
We want to keep C a fun place where people can do things like PvP without worrying about these kinds of items, so please try not to do this again.

You will be unbanned Aug 2nd at 3pm (today).
I don't want you keep you out of game for too long, so please review the rules before logging back on: http://wiki.nerd.nu/wiki/Rules