JJooeeyy [Zomise]

JJooeeyy

I'm going to be honest here, I didn't read the rules. I was the newest one on the server out of my friends, and I only had iron armor so I kept getting killed by things that I wouldn't have if I had diamond armor. I'm extremely impatient so I went and got an xray texture pack so I could get diamond armor to help my friends farm for wither skeleton skulls. Since last night I went to get on the server and finally start trying to farm wither skeleton skulls, saw I got banned and now I'm making this. Before I began making this I figured I would actually read the rules so I don't break any other rules in the future after I get unbanned after the one month. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this, sorry I got impatient and used xray.

Jjooeeyy, thank you for being honest with your application and taking the time to read the rules.

All your edits have been rolled back and your inventory and ender chest cleared. The first time offence ban is 7 days from the moment of banning, so you may make a post on the 11th of August to get unbanned. If you repeat the offence, the ban will be a month as stated here (the wiki information needs some updating it seems).

Please remember you may not evade the ban by using alts, or it will result into a longer ban time.

Proof of your xray:

29LUblt.png

MPkgXAZ.png

foefFUn.png

hudpOMq.png

kn5u1oF.png

So does that mean I have to make another post on the 11th, or just update this post
Edit: A while ago my friend didnt have minecraft so i gave him my old alt, he has been playing on the server with us, will this interfere with a ban evasion problem? Im not sure if you can check Ips but he doesnt live with me so he shouldnt have the same ip but since i used to play on that account im not sure if that would be a problem

Edited by JJooeeyy

1 hour ago, JJooeeyy said:

So does that mean I have to make another post on the 11th, or just update this post
Edit: A while ago my friend didnt have minecraft so i gave him my old alt, he has been playing on the server with us, will this interfere with a ban evasion problem? Im not sure if you can check Ips but he doesnt live with me so he shouldnt have the same ip but since i used to play on that account im not sure if that would be a problem

Shouldn't be a problem if he doesn't share an IP with you. I'll lock this topic and move it to closed appeals soon, so on the 11th just make a new post to get unbanned.