gk_ryo appeal

gk_ryo

I was banned for this reason.  I duplicated powered rails instead of carpet.

I was curious, saw how well it worked, and looked at both PVE and All Server rules before continuing.  It won't happen again, but please update to include that in there to prevent others from doing the same.

Edited by gk_ryo

The rules have been "streamlined" to make them easier to read and no longer explicitly mention exploiting various glitches, instead mentioning only "cheating".

Are you of the opinion that that duplicating items is not "cheating", as covered by the rules?

Am I to take it from your appeal that you know of people doing carpet duplication on PvE?

I am at fault.  I was only looking specifically for glitches and duplicating.  I was speed reading and when it came to that line, thought that x-raying was not what I had been doing. 

It was player error and the excitement of being able to do something cool with redstone that I'd actually be able to reproduce for once in the game gave me tunnel vision into doing something that I shouldn't have been doing. 

No, I am not aware of someone specifically doing it.  It was brought to my attention either on reddit on PVE that was a thing. 

Edited by gk_ryo