Staff Inactivity Notices

Silversunset01

Sorry for my inactivity!! I'm about to graduate and I've had a TON of shit to do. I'm picking up shifts at work/participating in senior events. The week following June 10 I'll be more active (but the week after I have vacation) and I should be back to how my activity used to be!! 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

offline for a bit, but on chats - finally heading up to PNW for house hunting next week!

edit: i'll probably be offline for the most part until mid august, we found a house and are moving at the end of this month so i have a ridiculous amount of RL stuff to attend to so we can get outta h-town..

Edited by robr

• 3 weeks later...

Probably should have posted this a couple weeks ago, but oh well. Just like last year, I will be staffing at summer camp throughout most of July, so I will not be on much at all during this month. Will be back after camp season ends on the 26th.

• Upvote 1

Hi already let Pez and Silver know but for a next month or so (Not sure the time frame) me and ice will not be here here... She is dealing with work stuff... Might be on from time to time but not full time for a bit. :)

For the next five or so weeks, there is a very likely chance that I will be missing during the weekdays each week, and I am certainly going to be away for the weekdays next week.  I expect to maintain a presence on discord and slack at least, but will definitely be missing from the game while I am out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting university Monday! I have a 6 day school week, but lots of time between classes (and of course work), so I will most likely be active everywhere, and occassionally active ingame. work no longer overlaps Saturday C events.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...