Silversunset01

Staff Inactivity Notices

Butter broke my wifi adapter. Gonna be out for a day or two while my new one comes in. Should be back sometime this weekend.

• Upvote 2

I'm busy still next week because of tight and early work schedule. I can be reached, but if it's something urgent, contact another head.

• Upvote 1

technic blew up on me... I cannot get rosepack until Pez has internet aparently... so,,,, 
boo.

• Upvote 1

Out April 28 to May 2.  Expecting activity on nerd services during that time to be minimal to none.

• Upvote 2

May 3 - May 7 I will be visiting family. I will have access to Slack but will not be in game. 

Moving (again) May 19th, however we are closing on the house May 1st, so I will be on less between May 7 - 19 as we get rid of the awful colors on the walls of the house before moving day.

• Upvote 3

From tomorrow (April 30) until further notice I'll have reduced play time (Starting a new job). Additionally from May 28th to July 6th I will be on vacation (to Korea) with no Minecraft, but still accessible through here, slack, etc.

• Upvote 2

Sorry about last week had an unexpected week from hell - Hell is over ( I hope) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Gonna be in Hawaii from this Saturday until the 29th. Don't miss me too much :D

• Upvote 2

I am gonna be gone for 2 weeks in June. Starting on the 11th and through the 25th. Going to Yellowstone and its gonna be so nice. 

• Upvote 3

Work will be hell for the next few weeks - Wont be home until late - will try and be on week-ends more till YMCA day camp is off and running and schedule is back to normal

• Upvote 2